State of the program

200.gif

Advertisement
can be judged by the last 24 hours.
Our best coach leaves. We lost commitments from top recruits.
He “had” 0 offensive commitments until we are supposed to be excited about flipping Zion who is a 2* kid committed to App State.

This entire staff has to go. I swear I think Richt did this **** ok purpose. Like he has some grudge angainst the U from his college and FSU days.
I am so tired of the same threads! Richt is not going anywhere! He is an Alumni of the U and we have to give the man kudos for getting us a 10 win season, first BCS bowl in over a decade, an indoor practice facility, and Manny Diaz! Let’s be more critical in Year 3 and 4! But let’s be more creative with these threads!

I am so tired of the same threads! Richt is not going anywhere! He is an Alumni of the U and we have to give the man kudos for getting us a 10 win season, first BCS bowl in over a decade, an indoor practice facility, and Manny Diaz! Let’s be more critical in Year 3 and 4! But let’s be more creative with these threads!

F-That this season is going to set us back bigtime in the future with this recruiting class. Way too many holes

The commitments from "top recruits" are 2020. Gray and Britt are the top recruits and they are 2020 athletes. We have not lost any "top recruits" from the 2019 class. Relax. Go smoke a blunt. Drink a pint. The sun will come up tomorrow.

That’s cause the o doesn’t have any top recruits. Or any recruits, really.

Advertisement
Sam Brooks is rated a 3* LB by every recruiting service, right? He's a top recruit for Temple not for Miami. Watch, when the boys who are visiting this weekend like Bogle, TS, Dunmore, Zipp, and Summeral commmit, Brooks won't even be a blimp on the radar.

So by your logic this is an even bigger indictment of the staffs ineptitude that Temple level recruits decomitting are making/breaking this class.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back