State of Florida recruiting

Advertisement
Lot of these kids are selling out... if they know they are hard workers and have been fans from birth why not go to their dream school?... anyway... why don't they look at depth charts... with teams like alabama lsu and fsu... they won't start till their senior season for most at least... imo

What I got from that is that it seems like Miami has a lot of big targets they're going after that's causing us to lose ground on some less, but still talented players.

Advertisement
This isn't a class for projects, sleepers or lesser known plan B types. Sanctions probably coming, big class brought in last year, the numbers are supertight this year. We need impact, top notch athletes to fill this class. Probably an 18 man class at best, we don't need guys who'll develop 2 or 3 years down the road, but guys who can contribute early.

Gotta get Matthew Thomas. Cannot let him go to 'Bama. He's this year's Tracy Howard in my eyes, in terms of importance to the class.

Advertisement
This isn't a class for projects, sleepers or lesser known plan B types. Sanctions probably coming, big class brought in last year, the numbers are supertight this year. We need impact, top notch athletes to fill this class. Probably an 18 man class at best, we don't need guys who'll develop 2 or 3 years down the road, but guys who can contribute early.

I see where you are coming from.

Last year was a massive class. That helped with depth at key positions. I know golden isnt all about stars but with this class being smaller I think he is going after the most top notch players he can get. If he misses on some he will have plenty of kids to go after.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back