State bashing the out of state kids

Advertisement
I might get attacked for this but here is some real talk since you guys love to bash the out of state especially jersey kids.

We know olsen was a bust but he was highly regarded by everyone. Hester ran home because his mom was sick
however, we are skipping some facts.

Courtel jenkins who i thought would be a scrub or project played better than 4-5 star AJ Moten.
Olsen Pierre came in an undersized DE and will be a NFL DT.
Calvin Heurtolou a NY Juco and Jenkins forced Earl Moore (a florida 3 star) and Jelani
Hamilton a (5 star) to redshirt their Junior years.
AQM played as well in the FSU game in 2013 as anyone.
Fentress has beaten out both Carter and Crawford
Corn Elder and Gunter (who no one wanted) have out played Burns and Howard
Kaaya came in and took the job from Ryan Williams
Whether anyone likes it or not Berrios has beat out Waters.
Standish Dobard will be a player at TE from what we have seen.

Amazingly, quite a few non south florida kids have responded and shown growth under this staff.
Do i wish we had the top SF kids, 100% but dont bash every NJ or out of state kid as a scrub.
This is the mentality of accepting this cr@p that continues the decline. Smh. Yeah ignore your backyard for average out of state players. Other than Kaaya those are all Due type players. Sorry

guys you realize my original post was sarcasm?

I didn't lmao. I was trying to figure out wtf was going on here.

Fvckin coal shovelers.

a2iS7Ci.gif

i just feel golden doesnt like south florida kids. or at least their style of play lol i am serious.

Advertisement
So Berrios over a miss like Green or Lane or A. Cooper. How about Kaaya over a miss like Birdgewater? The reason the out of town kids do better in this system is because this is thier football style. We miss on the best So Fla talent and then the decent ones that do stay are under utilized or put into a scheme they dont excel in. dumbass people round hurr

edit: damnit just saw sarcasm...

Forget all the losses. Forget the 2 half non-adjustments. Forget the ****** Twitter p.r. Forget the cloud. The fact that Fentress saw the field at the University of Miami is the biggest indictment of Golden and Donofrio.

That midget should not be on the cheer squad much less starting safety at the same university that produced Bennie Blades, Daryl Williams, Ed Reed, Sean Taylor, Brandon Merriweather, Kenny Phillips, etc.

**** AL GOLDEN!

Advertisement
I dont care where the players are from, bottom line the players and coaches arent very good. That's the problem.

I might get attacked for this but here is some real talk since you guys love to bash the out of state especially jersey kids.

We know olsen was a bust but he was highly regarded by everyone. Hester ran home because his mom was sick
however, we are skipping some facts.

Courtel jenkins who i thought would be a scrub or project played better than 4-5 star AJ Moten.
Calvin Heurtolou a NY Juco and Jenkins forced Earl Moore (a florida 3 star) and Jelani

Amazingly, quite a few non south florida kids have responded and shown growth under this staff.
Do i wish we had the top SF kids, 100% but dont bash every NJ or out of state kid as a scrub.

i agree with some of these;

- partially agree bit early to tell.

- has been serviceable agree.

- was never a Moore fan Jelani has had injuries derail him horribly i still have hope.

- true but we'll see what he does next year

- this is retarded... i feel like this is Golden sticking to his guns and being stubborn as fk

- Corn has been good as has Gunter but Artie is gonna be a stud not necessarily here but he will be a stud in the NFL. Howard is a confidence player IMO been low on it when he isn't getting deserved game time.

- lol Kaaya is a better QB prospect always was QB is not a strong point in FL like it is in Cali year in year out.

- Waters has proven what he can do Golden playing favourites here don't care what anyone says.

- yes 100% agree

Last edited:
Butch Davis laughs at this whole thread. You fools think you can identify talent?

Butch Davis runs this schit.

The point the OP poster is making poorly is that you can't win without OOS players, and as we all know many of the legends at UM if not the majority have not been from south florida. The formula must always be, Dade/Broward first, rest of florida, key other states. CA, TX, GA, NJ, LA....

Advertisement
Advertisement
AL golden would be the only guy living in a mansion filled with super models who spends all his time chubby chasing on plenty of fish.

i just feel golden doesnt like south florida kids. or at least their style of play lol i am serious.
Nah they dont like him. Either they, or their parents and coaches, see right throughout his bull**** car salesman routine. Motha****a out here tbegging Sam Bruce to "stick with him" smh what a pathetic joke

Advertisement
Back