Stat comparison with last year

Do you really think 6-4 will get him heat? I personally do not. Here’s all the excuses lined up:

1. The team is young; with a lot of growing still being done

2. A whole new system brought in, and guys did well in it under the circumstances

3. We’re still learning how to win, and that comes with growing as a team. It’s evident that we’ve made so much improvement (using cherry picked stats to compare last season to this season)

4. B/c of Covid, we didn’t get to coach our guys up the way we wanted to, practice the way we wanted to and that definitely hampered our results this year

5. I see a group of young men who are frustrated just as all of us, but this year’s team is so much closer than previous years and we’re going to use this season as a catapult

6. It’s on me; and Blake and I are going to sit down, we’re going to sit down collectively, you know via Zoom since there’s a pandemic that’s affected all of us, and we’re going to see the things we did good & we’ll build on that, right after this pandemic which definitely played a role.

-Book it. And we’ll have fans on here buying every bit of it, and justifying and saying just wait til Manny get his players. Lol.

What is posted on here is not my definition of heat.

CIS is mostly a collection of armchair t-shirt buyers.

Heat is what comes from people who are actual significant contributors/influencers, which is unlikely anyone here, friend. I mean, hardly anyone here goes to games, even pre-Covid. A few yes, but not many.

The people that count will not be happy with 4-5 losses. You didn’t walk out of the FIU game last year. I did. They did. That’s a real visceral experience that’s hard to forget.

Advertisement
Sack percentage allowed

2019- 11.06% (122nd)
2020- 8.06% (102nd)

FIX this and every thing gets so much better

Advertisement
Back