#StartJarren

canes732

Crafty veteran
Premium
I for one have never been a perry or rosier guy. Start the kid who gives this team the best chance to win. Richt has said he throws the best ball and reads defenses pretty well already. Just done at know the playbook as well as the other two. But to me the plays he has been calling look pretty vanilla and the same week in and week out. So I think he could do it. I’ll say it one more time. Start Jarren!!!!!!

Advertisement
Agreed. Jarren is the best QB on the roster.

We also need a real OC to call plays, Brown to RB coach and Jon Richt off to some D2 bible college

Honestly think Jarren wins it in Fall camp next season. Kid has all the tools, and appears more focused on being a student of the game.

Advertisement
Mork Rich ain't playing williams anymore this season unless there are some serious injuries in the QB room.

He is saving him for next year so when we lose games we shouldn't he can blame it on a first year starter at QB.

Advertisement
I honestly think Richt is handcuffed by horrible QB play. Him having no trust in the 2 QBs right now is the reason the offense looks so bad and asked my boy who is a College QB what was going on he watched the film and said the play calling is very simple and vanilla. If the QBs cant read a defense this is what type of calls u get to try and help them out. Now top that with having the #1 defense in the country ur going to try ur best to just stay in the game with these types of calls bc his QBs are so bad. Now is he right idk but it makes a lot of sense and I trust his football knowledge.

I for one have never been a perry or rosier guy. Start the kid who gives this team the best chance to win. Richt has said he throws the best ball and reads defenses pretty well already. Just done at know the playbook as well as the other two. But to me the plays he has been calling look pretty vanilla and the same week in and week out. So I think he could do it. I’ll say it one more time. Start Jarren!!!!!!
There is no basis for starting Williams. What body of work suggests he should be starting? NONE. You don't even know if he knows the playbook. He's redshirting for a reason.

I honestly think Richt is handcuffed by horrible QB play. Him having no trust in the 2 QBs right now is the reason the offense looks so bad and asked my boy who is a College QB what was going on he watched the film and said the play calling is very simple and vanilla. If the QBs cant read a defense this is what type of calls u get to try and help them out. Now top that with having the #1 defense in the country ur going to try ur best to just stay in the game with these types of calls bc his QBs are so bad. Now is he right idk but it makes a lot of sense and I trust his football knowledge.
so.... you're saying we need a QB coach?

Advertisement
Williams did not enroll in the spring he enrolled in the summer. He hasn't had enough time in the system to be thrown out there. Weldon is on his way out the door so we really have no good options at QB right now.

HOW THE FCK DO YOU PEOPLE KNOW HE'S THE BEST? HOW DO YOU KNOW HE CAN DO THE JOB BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWO? WHERE'S THE FCKING PROOF?

No proof at all. But there is only one way to find out.

If the others can’t do the job, give him an opportunity.

Williams did not enroll in the spring he enrolled in the summer. He hasn't had enough time in the system to be thrown out there. Weldon is on his way out the door so we really have no good options at QB right now.

jWilliams has been in the program since January. He most certainly was an EE

Advertisement
Agreed. Jarren is the best QB on the roster.

We also need a real OC to call plays, Brown to RB coach and Jon Richt off to some D2 bible college

Jon Richt to Oral Roberts University. 👌

For OC, CD has me convinced. David Yost. O forgot he coached at Mizzou. I live in KC and saw that game against KU at Arrowhead. His offense would humm like a Ferrari here. I like his moxy. Hope we have saunas at the IPF.

But...... wishful thinking.

No proof at all. But there is only one way to find out.

If the others can’t do the job, give him an opportunity.

The problem is that we didn't give Perry much of a chance before deciding he couldn't do it. If Williams is only getting the chance Perry had he's not likely to last either. At some point you have to give somebody (besides Rosier) the job and give him some time.

The problem is that we didn't give Perry much of a chance before deciding he couldn't do it. If Williams is only getting the chance Perry had he's not likely to last either. At some point you have to give somebody (besides Rosier) the job and give him some time.

I think the Perry benching is more about Sunday through Friday than Saturday.

Advertisement
Back