Starting to seem like

Another manny thread about great a job he’s doing. Haven’t had one of these in a couple hours.

Why do you read them? At some point in every thread Manny will be posted about, seems like you preferred when we were a shytshow so you could find something to be negative about.

Advertisement
Don't shoot your load to early, let this play out--it's all about the record. All and all I am thrilled about two things, CMR is gone and El Jefe is in charge. I too have the kool aid nearby, but am not drinking just yet, although i do share all of the events and circumstances with excitement.
I agree, it's just the feeling this time around is different. It was almost there when Richt first took over because he was an old Miami guy and we ALL believed there was no way he wouldn't do everything he could to bring us back, and he some what opened the door for all this to be possible, he did bring in several good recruits and he did get us to 10-0 and #2 in the nation at one point last year. But the level of excitement and trust that Manny has given us is something we haven't had in a loooong time

I’m interested to see what happens on signing day. We’ve had a hard time closing for a long time. I know he’s only had a month for this cycle but I’m excited to see what he can do. The fact that he’s having so much success recruiting in the portal is a great sign.

Starting to drink sons of that kool aid myself. Have not gone to the real strong stuff yet. If we get to the acc ship game may have to go find a qt of that good shine made somewhere in the swamps between Miami and the Gulf coast.

Advertisement
I’m interested to see what happens on signing day. We’ve had a hard time closing for a long time. I know he’s only had a month for this cycle but I’m excited to see what he can do. The fact that he’s having so much success recruiting in the portal is a great sign.
Yup, Manny and his staff seem to be good closers if the portal is any indication, so these next couple weeks should be interesting

Starting to drink sons of that kool aid myself. Have not gone to the real strong stuff yet. If we get to the acc ship game may have to go find a qt of that good shine made somewhere in the swamps between Miami and the Gulf coast.
It all starts somewhere and it would seem they found out exactly where to start

Manny always just wanted to coach Miami. I mean you can clearly tell that him and Richt are polar opposites in how they do things but he was still able to get Manny to come on board and I think that speaks more of Manny's desire to coach the Canes while knowing and hoping his chance to lead them would come one day. I only say this because it's about time we can feel like the head coach truly shares our pain as fans and not just get on the mic and calmly, with no fire in his tone, state that they want to help the U get back to where they belong. Manny didn't just say it, he's made us FEEL it these last few weeks, and it feels GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! (I know, it's only January)
Great Post........

Advertisement
Back