Starting to seem like

Manny always just wanted to coach Miami. I mean you can clearly tell that him and Richt are polar opposites in how they do things but he was still able to get Manny to come on board and I think that speaks more of Manny's desire to coach the Canes while knowing and hoping his chance to lead them would come one day. I only say this because it's about time we can feel like the head coach truly shares our pain as fans and not just get on the mic and calmly, with no fire in his tone, state that they want to help the U get back to where they belong. Manny didn't just say it, he's made us FEEL it these last few weeks, and it feels GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! (I know, it's only January)

Advertisement
Agreed. Temple was just another stop on his journey to be head coach at UM. It was bad that Richt had to leave in that fashion, but this is business.

Another manny thread about great a job he’s doing. Haven’t had one of these in a couple hours.

Advertisement
I dunno. Keep an eye on the Dolphins throwing the entire bank at him if these rumors I'm hearing out of Davie of mutual interest between them and Manny are true. Some last minute extreme red flags have popped up with Brian Flores. The dude apparently killed a midget in Panama like 5 years ago at a Sandals resort. Sooooo let's not get too attached to lifelong FINatic Manny D just yet.

Another manny thread about great a job he’s doing. Haven’t had one of these in a couple hours.

B7F392AB-72F4-4852-92DD-49268E1F736F.gif

Advertisement
I dunno. Keep an eye on the Dolphins throwing the entire bank at him if these rumors I'm hearing out of Davie of mutual interest between them and Manny are true. Some last minute extreme red flags have popped up with Brian Flores. The dude apparently killed a midget in Panama like 5 years ago at a Sandals resort. Sooooo let's not get too attached to lifelong FINatic Manny D just yet.

lmao

LOL... no.

I've heard this as well.. Additionally, I've heard if he makes the move to the Dolphins, the Patriots are waiting to pounce as the rumor going around is no matter what happens in the Super Bowl, Brady will retire and Belichick along with him. And once he becomes a national name for taking the Patriots' job, I'm hearing one of the major political parties is prepared to conscript him to run for President in 2020. So yea.. enjoy Manny while you have him. It may not be much longer. :(

And, he’s already been here a lot longer than he was at Temple.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny always just wanted to coach Miami. I mean you can clearly tell that him and Richt are polar opposites in how they do things but he was still able to get Manny to come on board and I think that speaks more of Manny's desire to coach the Canes while knowing and hoping his chance to lead them would come one day. I only say this because it's about time we can feel like the head coach truly shares our pain as fans and not just get on the mic and calmly, with no fire in his tone, state that they want to help the U get back to where they belong. Manny didn't just say it, he's made us FEEL it these last few weeks, and it feels GREAT TO BE A MIAMI HURRICANE!! (I know, it's only January)

Don't shoot your load to early, let this play out--it's all about the record. All and all I am thrilled about two things, CMR is gone and El Jefe is in charge. I too have the kool aid nearby, but am not drinking just yet, although i do share all of the events and circumstances with excitement.

Advertisement
Back