Start acting like grown men

Advertisement
Don’t tell me what to do
canada boop boop GIF

If were all grown men we wouldnt keep coming here, refreshing, waiting for some nimwit 17-20 yr old football player to commit to play football for now millions of dollars

Geesh
When you put it like that

I might have to re-evaluate my life

When you put it like that

I might have to re-evaluate my life
Me too

I can't get worked up about these things but then I find myself watching shows like night with the SEC schedule release and get ****ed off the Big Ten stinks by comparison or read stupid anti Miami tweets by idiots and I get annoyed

Advertisement
Enough of this bull****. We will get a qb. All the oh it is gonna happen now or within x just stop it. You don't know. You're relying on hearsay of estimates of things that aren't true. What is true is it is done when the young man signs on the line that is dottted.

If you believe the qb position will be worse next year than it was this year you can go jump in a lake.

Never have I seen this forum acting like teenage girls more than right now.

Remember Cover3 is still in the Blue Lot.

Stop It Golden Girls GIF by TV Land
James Franco Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Enough of this bull****. We will get a qb. All the oh it is gonna happen now or within x just stop it. You don't know. You're relying on hearsay of estimates of things that aren't true. What is true is it is done when the young man signs on the line that is dottted.

If you believe the qb position will be worse next year than it was this year you can go jump in a lake.

bitch slap slapping GIF

Advertisement

well considering our entire next season depends on the next couple days fvck off

Relax, Mario has a plan. We'll like end up with some guy named **** Cutter we've never heard of. That or he gets one of the names being tossed around. It'll be what it'll be and when it'll be. No matter what, some will love it (or at least act like it) and some will hate it. There is no stopping that or endless conjecture between here and then.

Advertisement
Back