Start acting like grown men

jackedaround

Junior
Enough of this bull****. We will get a qb. All the oh it is gonna happen now or within x just stop it. You don't know. You're relying on hearsay of estimates of things that aren't true. What is true is it is done when the young man signs on the line that is dottted.

If you believe the qb position will be worse next year than it was this year you can go jump in a lake.

Never have I seen this forum acting like teenage girls more than right now.

Remember Cover3 is still in the Blue Lot.

Stop It Golden Girls GIF by TV Land

Advertisement
Enough of this bull****. We will get a qb. All the oh it is gonna happen now or within x just stop it. You don't know. You're relying on hearsay of estimates of things that aren't true. What is true is it is done when the young man signs on the line that is dottted.

If you believe the qb position will be worse next year than it was this year you can go jump in a lake.

Don’t tell me what to do

Clearly you haven’t been paying attention then. I rate this a 7 on the CIS freak out scale

Advertisement

Hilarious how so many of y'all think there is a huge difference between teenage girls and anonymous macho men on a college football message board.

Have some self awareness. Being tough guys on here is zero reflection of the real world. We're all here to converse, ***** and moan, and be excited about the Canes.

Hilarious how so many of y'all think there is a huge difference between teenage girls and anonymous macho men on a college football message board.

Have some self awareness. Being tough guys on here is zero reflection of the real world. We're all here to converse, ***** and moan, and be excited about the Canes.
I'd give the advantage of toughness to the teenage girls quite frankly.

Advertisement

Bitcoin Meme GIF by Bitcoin & Crypto Creative Marketing

Advertisement
Advertisement

I Can Do What I Want Parks And Recreation GIF

There are few mature men on this board. But there are a lot of pessimists and guys who have more delusions than reality. But you all be you.

Nothing screams i'm a real man like quoting alec baldwin while posting emotional rants arguing with strangers about where 18-22 year old kids are going to go to college.

Advertisement
Back