STARS MATTER

You gotta be kidding. Did you see #9 run through our D time and again? Stop referring to Bama, their coaching 5 star plus, elite coaching. We’re goodwill shopping with ours.
#9 runs through everyone.
This is not a defensive league anymore
if you can't score you get blown out

Advertisement
We should start recruiting guys with size and strength at wideout. The college game isn’t played in shirts and shorts with 15 seconds to get open

Advertisement
What we need is better evals. Yes stars matter and we need to recruit better but a lot of Clemson's guys were not highly rated. Their coaching staff is excellent at evaluating and getting guys that fit their system. I thought the defense played ok given the offensive struggles. And I think the offense is just now starting to grow up. Lashlee is a good coach they just need time to jell and get to a point where they can execute at an elite level.

Coaching matters.

That's what a program who recruits and develops talent at an elite level looks like. Defensively, Clemson players were disciplined and tough. Offensively, they executed and put their athletes in position to succeed.

I think our program needed a game like this. I hope TVD and the youngins were paying attention

Advertisement
Pope is a bust regardless.
all of WR are busts.
maybe the freshman can show something
We have been missing on the WR recruiting for a while

You can’t throw a 50/50 ball to not 1 of these dudes. Not a nare nutta

Advertisement
Talent and coaching matters, but forget stars. Get the right players and coach them up.
But Rome wasn't built on a day, and after last season who expected us to go undefeated.
We have the talent to win out, lets do it and get a rematch.

Coaching matters. Clemson is dominating college football and they are doing it with no too 5 recruiting classes. They dominate with coaching, the best QB in the country and solid talent. Bama and UGA have way more talent

You tripping...the only reason clemson doesn’t have the top rated class is Becuase they don’t take 25 players.

But their avr grade is as high as anyone top team.

Advertisement
Most of this board during the season: Stars matter we don't have enough talent guys it's ok.

Most of this board during the off season: Ok you star ***** I want guys who want to be Canes who cares if Rump missed on 13 guys or we're taking plan Z kids at WR.

As a great coach once told me: RECRUITING MISSES HAVE CONSEQUENCES

Most of this board during the season: Stars matter we don't have enough talent guys it's ok.

Most of this board during the off season: Ok you star ***** I want guys who want to be Canes who cares if Rump missed on 13 guys or we're taking plan Z kids at WR.

As a great coach once told me: RECRUITING MISSES HAVE CONSEQUENCES
EXACTLY
SPOT ON!

Only a certified ****** that doesn't know a **** thing about college football thinks stars DON'T matter.

THIS is why it's so important we finish strong and beat every team NOT named Clemson on our schedule. This season is all about setting up success for recruiting going forward.

Advertisement
Back