Stanton with Kaaya

Advertisement
best thing in this thread is seeing our potential QB who is still in high school not look dwarfed standing next to Stanton

From this day forth, Kaaya shall be officially known as HBK (Handsome Brad Kaaya).

I have spoken.

1.gif

Advertisement
I hate to tell u all but im start to think Olsen is gonna have Kaaya on his heels

I think you mean the inverse.

Kaaya is going to have Olsen on his heels.

meh...people already overlooking Olsen for a couple of bad series at an all star game.

The only thing Kaaya has over Olsen is his dashing good looks. Olsen will be the one leading us to dem rangs.

All I know is that we will have the two most attractive qb's in the country on our 2 deep

Not that it matters much, but based on the pic, if Stanton is 6'5" as listed, then I would guess that kaaya is 6'3" not 6'4".

he has an outstanding footwork, nice fundamentals, alot to like about his prospects as he matures physically....

I hate to tell u all but im start to think Olsen is gonna have Kaaya on his heels

I think you mean the inverse.

Kaaya is going to have Olsen on his heels.

meh...people already overlooking Olsen for a couple of bad series at an all star game.

The only thing Kaaya has over Olsen is his dashing good looks. Olsen will be the one leading us to dem rangs.

Stay strong.

I LOVE Kaaya but he hasn't signed yet, and Olsen is legit as ****. It would be a great 2 QB combo since the odds of one of them producing is pretty good.

If you LOVE him so much, why don't you marry him?
9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back