Stanton with Kaaya

Advertisement
If they are good enough, both will get a chance to shine. In spite of being in the same class, Kosar and Testaverde never had a problem making their marks in college and playing in the bigs.

Advertisement
I wonder how the NCAA will try to spin UM's recruit getting access to the Marlins Player, lol. Good for you young Mr. Kaaya enjoy your time and then put in some work this weekend.

Kaaya should try and get some face time with Sony Michel while he is town.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Stanton is from Cali so maybe they're from the same area or know same people. Probably has nothing to do with The U.

went to the marlins game last nite..belive me its not that hard to run in to the players....

it was funny as i walked to my car in the parking garage and im walking up the stairs to the same level with Chris Coughlan and a bunch of their players who i thought were regular dudes at the game..lol..( only reason i knew who chris coughlan was becaue the lone deranged marlin fan lame dude came running behind us asking for an autograph

hanging out with the only good player on that joke of a team

You mean the guy that doesn't play lol

lol, the guy who is probably going to get traded for nothing and become a superstar on another team

search

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hate to tell u all but im start to think Olsen is gonna have Kaaya on his heels

I think you mean the inverse.

Kaaya is going to have Olsen on his heels.

meh...people already overlooking Olsen for a couple of bad series at an all star game.

The only thing Kaaya has over Olsen is his dashing good looks. Olsen will be the one leading us to dem rangs.

I hate to tell u all but im start to think Olsen is gonna have Kaaya on his heels

meh...people already overlooking Olsen for a couple of bad series at an all star game.

The only thing Kaaya has over Olsen is his dashing good looks. Olsen will be the one leading us to dem rangs.

Stay strong.

I LOVE Kaaya but he hasn't signed yet, and Olsen is legit as ****. It would be a great 2 QB combo since the odds of one of them producing is pretty good.

Depends who you ask. Some of us prefer blondes.

Advertisement

Stay strong.

I LOVE Kaaya but he hasn't signed yet, and Olsen is legit as ****. It would be a great 2 QB combo since the odds of one of them producing is pretty good.

If you LOVE him so much, why don't you marry him?

Recruiting is so funny.

Few months ago barely anyone heard of a kid named Brad Kaaya. Word gets out Miami is recruiting him, soon he commits, and now he might beat out Kevin Olsen (arguably the face of the 2013 class). Neither has stepped on Greentree, let alone played in a D1 game, yet there is speculation/guessing/talking out of one's *** before the 2013 season even starts.

Both are JAGs until proven otherwise.

I like Kaaya a lot, but Olsen is more polished and ready. After a redshirt Olsen will be way in front. Remember, Vinnie had bigger arm than Bernie. Bernie started first and started the whole thing. either way, qb is in good shape. Plus, we have 3 or 4 more getting ready. Love that depth. Al knows what the **** he is doing.

From this day forth, Kaaya shall be officially known as HBK (Handsome Brad Kaaya).

I have spoken.

Advertisement
Back