Stanton Truitt

jkaz1

Senior
Per 24/7, Miami has "expressed interest" in Auburn WR transfer Stanton Truitt.

5'9" 185 originally from Monroe, GA.

He played 3 years at Auburn in a limited role....

Advertisement
Don't know anything about the dude and I don't want him.

Don't need a RB when we got Walton, Homer, Gray, and Burns and Mcfarland coming in.
And we already have a braxton berrios on the roster and richt already got rid of bruce. Just recruit Devonta Smith, Jeff Thomas, and Jordan Pouncey.
Competing with LSU for Smith (Can't imagine another top WR recruit being dumb enough to sign with bama this class), Illinois for Thomas, and Texas for Pouncey.
Just go after those 3 and get who we get.

Don't need a RB when we got Walton, Homer, Gray, and Burns and Mcfarland coming in.
And we already have a braxton berrios on the roster and richt already got rid of bruce. Just recruit Devonta Smith, Jeff Thomas, and Jordan Pouncey.
Competing with LSU for Smith (Can't imagine another top WR recruit being dumb enough to sign with bama this class), Illinois for Thomas, and Texas for Pouncey.
He has two years I do want him . He will I contribute in the slot and we need speed .

Our WR depth sucks and we need speed, so you HAVE to at least consider a kid who played big boy football elsewhere and runs a 4.4, while also giving you flexibility with positions (WR and RB). Leave no rock unturned. I think accepting him as a transfer will depend on who we close with in this class.

Advertisement
He would have to sit a year. No thanks, we need WR's that can play right now, and we should be able to recruit a better WR than this kid in the 2018 class.

He can play wr and rb and Auburn has struggled badly at developing wrs and playmakers so he may not be a lost cause

Advertisement
Eli Stove is his younger brother. It's a shame Stove isn't still in HS.

Truitt grew up a Miami fan. So it seems like there is a good shot we land him. He's fast as **** and we need speed desperately.

Auburn fans really seem to be upset that he's transferring and are frustrating that he was never utilized the correct way in Gus's high school offense. Auburn has no way of getting him the ball their QB situation is so bad.

Let's hope we can land him.

Advertisement

First line shows a great way to evaluate.

Auburn can't throw the ball. So they probably have some untapped potential at WR. This dude could be one of those guys.

If we don't get Thomas I can see us going hard at this dude. Harley, Thomas, Truitt. Smaller faster guys we can use in the slot.

I'd rather have Truitt than Harley.

Definitely an interesting possibility. Has speed, experience, and two years to play. As a grad transfer he can contribute immediately.

Advertisement
He would have to sit a year. No thanks, we need WR's that can play right now, and we should be able to recruit a better WR than this kid in the 2018 class.

He is a graduate transfer.......does not have to sit 1 year ......can play asap......

I would take him. Unfair to judge any player in Auburns garbage offeensive gimmick scheme. I like the thought of two grad transfers with him and Holmes who both have two years left. One year grad transfers are nice plush but to get two years is a nice way to bridge our depth issues.

I have no idea if he's any good, but I do know Auburn has/had some of the worst throwing QBs in D-I

Sign him up.

[video=youtube;NkaTxDAordk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkaTxDAordk[/video]

[video=youtube;kuWgvdB6Y84]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuWgvdB6Y84[/video]

Advertisement
Back