2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean we have 4 LBs committed and still want Clark which would make it 5 and then still looking to bringing in some impact portal guys.

We are going to need the portal just to be able to field a defense in the spring.....Repeat your list again.lol
We need 2 in the portal.

Wesley is 205pds, Chase was hurt never played.....yea flip the room.
If @gogeta4 is right, we could bring in 7 LBs in this cycle (5 HS and 2 Portal). Initially, this seemed excessive to me when a lot of time you're playing with 2 LBs on the field, but I remembered LBs form the core of your special teams return units (another glaring weakness of ours). So completely turning the room over makes sense if you're bringing in the right recruits and can space them out with red shirts.

We return Flagg, Wesley, Chase, and that’s it at LB right?

Keontra transferred, and Johnson & Steed are both done eligibility wise right?

I mean we have 4 LBs committed and still want Clark which would make it 5 and then still looking to bringing in some impact portal guys. I get turning over the room and I’m all for it but got **** lol.
K4 & Huff were both reportedly supposed to hit the portal but neither are officially in yet

Advertisement
Stanquan was the most memorable player I encountered this year on a schedule that included STA, Chaminade and Tallahassee Lincoln. (who has a 4-star LB committed to Georgia)

He is a nasty "seek-and-destroy" type Linebacker. He wants to completely take your spirit.
I want that on our roster!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Having watched him extensively since middle school, I will say this:

Before this year, him being a good LB was pure projection. He had good size & was ok in coverage, but I thought the hype was unwarranted. He proved me 100% wrong this year. He is a legitimate high P5 linebacker. Louisville & NC State would be great landing spots for him, Auburn would be cool but he stands the risk of being overrecruited. Quan has a great life story that would make anyone want to root for him.

Advertisement
Back