2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario getting his guy! No knowledge here but looking good to me. Is Bain really OVing next weekend? And I read somewhere he is committing on 12/16? If we could only have such obvious signs on the offensive side of the ball (if this is true), like WR.

Advertisement
For anyone who’s seen them play
How’s he compare to wes?
A better prospect ?

I always remind people he was under the impression last offseason he was being shown the door and when he wasn’t he was pretty sure he wouldn’t play due to the UCLA backer coming in. None of that changed his process.. then camp rolled around and he won his job.. what can you hate about that?

Can’t hate Flagg for that! Dude worked and won the job. The person to blame is the one who did not maximize the portal to its full potential to displace Flagg and others…

Board always finds players to hate and bash…

A few jokes here and there is one thing or live in the game thread but **** can get out of hand…

We return Flagg, Wesley, Chase, and that’s it at LB right?

Keontra transferred, and Johnson & Steed are both done eligibility wise right?

I mean we have 4 LBs committed and still want Clark which would make it 5 and then still looking to bringing in some impact portal guys. I get turning over the room and I’m all for it but got **** lol.

Wrap this guy up now! Hes one of the guys who I saw leaving and we would be kicking ourselves for not getting him.

Advertisement

I mean we have 4 LBs committed and still want Clark which would make it 5 and then still looking to bringing in some impact portal guys. I get turning over the room and I’m all for it but got **** lol.
We are going to need the portal just to be able to field a defense in the spring.....Repeat your list again.lol
We need 2 in the portal.

Wesley is 205pds, Chase was hurt never played.....yea flip the room.

Advertisement
We are going to need the portal just to be able to field a defense in the spring.....Repeat your list again.lol
We need 2 in the portal.

Wesley is 205pds, Chase was hurt never played.....yea flip the room.

Fair enough lol.

Mario said one of the guys gonna make plays lol

Advertisement
Back