2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Advertisement
I used to trash him but it’s clear he’s a great dude and cares.

If he’s playing significant snaps, it’s not his fault. It signals far bigger issues
I always remind people he was under the impression last offseason he was being shown the door and when he wasn’t he was pretty sure he wouldn’t play due to the UCLA backer coming in. None of that changed his process.. then camp rolled around and he won his job.. what can you hate about that?

I always remind people he was under the impression last offseason he was being shown the door and when he wasn’t he was pretty sure he wouldn’t play due to the UCLA backer coming in. None of that changed his process.. then camp rolled around and he won his job.. what can you hate about that?
100%.. never understood why fans hate on kids like Flagg and Ivey who are out there working hard, representing the school well, and earning their playing time.

Advertisement
Charlie Strong in his EOY evaluation with Mario must have told him that if he wants to get the best out of him as a LB Coach...he needs to allow him to totally flip that LB room. And give him complete control of who stays and who goes. To bring in 5 LB recruits (not including any portal additions) is WHOA!! Sounds like buddy just wants to keep Wes, Flagg and Chase (maybe) and tell the rest to pack up and move on.

EDIT: The one thing Channing Crowder always says about Strong is that he is VERY cutthroat. VERY. Like to the point where he and Strong almost came to blows a few times while he was his coach at UF. He doesnt mince words. And doesnt care if you dont like it. So I think there was some honest assessments being done at EOY time with that LB room.

Good now it’s on him to do it with his guys and not with a bunch of guys that have no business being in a Cane uniform.

Flagg is about the 40th biggest issue this program currently has.

The hate is truly mind boggling.
I think he’s lumped into the zero talent at the LB core last year having the best talent/player being a true frosh in Wes

Kinda a top 5 problem for the program if their planning on taking 5 HS LBs

100%.. never understood why fans hate on kids like Flagg and Ivey who are out there working hard, representing the school well, and earning their playing time.
meanwhile d*ck ride the malcontents like Avantae Williams.

Keontra Smith was stinking up the field. Flagg was better than Caleb Johnson all year but every dan week and every gameday thread we have to hear about crying about flagg.

@SouthParkCane TELL HIM DONT GO NO **** WHERE PLEASE. GET HIS UM DEGREE HERE

Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all confuse hate with disdain for ****** play you can be a hard worker and be an average football player flagg might look better at bama Ala the uga qb but when you have a team full of just ok kids and some good ones you get exposed just like flagg and Ivey who did have a better year but still got cooked

Advertisement
Flagg is about the 40th biggest issue this program currently has.

The hate is truly mind boggling.

Yeah I don't hate the kid. Seens like a great dude, works hard and loves the program.

He's just not a championship caliber player but he's certainly worth keeping on scholarship for the time being. He earned his PT with physical disadvantages to some others on the team. He's probably about the best we've got at LB (aside from Wes).

Yeah I don't hate the kid. Seens like a great dude, works hard and loves the program.

He's just not a championship caliber player but he's certainly worth keeping on scholarship for the time being. He earned his PT with physical disadvantages to some others on the team. He's probably about the best we've got at LB (aside from Wes).
So bring in players who might beat him out. Let the competition begin. To this point, Flagg has stood up to the challenge. And if he's not championship caliber (not saying he is), then what does that say about the LB room?

But we brought him in as an impact DE.....
Yeah I realize he wasn’t quite what we were expecting when he said he was transferring to us, but he definitely had an impact the later the season went. Johnson didn’t provide anything though. But that’s the risk you run with the portal

Clark told ON3 his phone hasn't stopped ringing since the news about Satterfield went public. Says he is thinking about not signing until February now and not being an EE. He is going to speak to his family and talk out his options.

Advertisement
Back