Stanley Garner -DB

I will go ahead and take him if he's fast too . Some one down the line is going to try us if not we can make room.

Advertisement
I'd take this guy over the other alternatives easy dude 6'3 with speed.. All I need coach. Can't teach size or speed.

Its a shame we are waisting time on Garner ....All time and effort should go into
#1 Campbell (but i guess he only hits up rumph when he is bored or has nothing to do)
#2 . Flipping Asante (Him and Blades have a great relationship and Asante has the swag and competitiveness to be a cane #DNA )
#3 . Of course evaluate Jalen and keep or bring him back ... he will be way better at Miami then garner or bethel EVER would be. #makeplays 4.Didnt Bookie have interest at one point and he is committed to Nebraksa .. Get him down for a visit !

You forgot to say that we should try to get Henderson and Edwards to transfer.

Its a shame we are waisting time on Garner ....All time and effort should go into
#1 Campbell (but i guess he only hits up rumph when he is bored or has nothing to do)
#2 . Flipping Asante (Him and Blades have a great relationship and Asante has the swag and competitiveness to be a cane #DNA )
#3 . Of course evaluate Jalen and keep or bring him back ... he will be way better at Miami then garner or bethel EVER would be. #makeplays 4.Didnt Bookie have interest at one point and he is committed to Nebraksa .. Get him down for a visit !

wouldnt want them

wouldnt want them

Not sure if you are Jalen or not, but you/Jalen will NEVER be good enough to play at Miami. Sorry.

Advertisement
I'm wondering after reading this thread, why isn't a player like this kid a take early than I went back and notice that he's a 3 star!! This kid has 32 offers from the likes of Bama, UF, FSU, MIAMI, Auburn, Clemson, Michigan and others SO why now is he a take but when this thread was first started he wasn't a take, what changed?? I really think that's BS, that a kid isn't a take early because if his rating to UM fans BUT soon as other schools start to get involved NOW ALL of sudden, the fans think Miami should be #1 !! WHEN THIS THREAD WAS STARTED, it seemed like no one wanted this kid, I just want to know now that ppl think Campbell is gone Garner is a must get now!!

I like Garner combination of size and speed, BUT besides this kid what other CB would be really good replacements if we couldn't get Campbell?

FSU commit- A. Samuel Jr (STA), Louisville commit- T. Troutman (STA), Florida commit- D. Wilson (Northwestern), Oklahoma commit- M. Edwards (Deerfield Beach)

I like Garner combination of size and speed, BUT besides this kid what other CB would be really good replacements if we couldn't get Campbell?

FSU commit- A. Samuel Jr (STA), Louisville commit- T. Troutman (STA), Florida commit- D. Wilson (Northwestern), Oklahoma commit- M. Edwards (Deerfield Beach)

Jalen and Asante over garner all day everyday ... we shouldn't settle for garner just because of size , we already have size in IVEY AND BLADES and gilbert if he stays..

a big reason why we have ivey is just size...

Jalen and Asante over garner all day everyday ... we shouldn't settle for garner just because of size , we already have size in IVEY AND BLADES and gilbert if he stays..

4_3607702.jpg

Advertisement

Your obsession with Jalen Patterson is ******* creepy, no other P5 school is recruiting that DB so quit it, i hope u propose to him so you can stop bringing him up smh

Advertisement
Back