Stanley Garner -DB

Idk why y'all want jalen Patterson so bad? I never hear any recruiting sites talk about him, there's better CB's in SoFlo better then him

OP vehemently wants Jalen Patterson to the point where we suspect a relation. People just give him a hard time about it.

NO relation . Real recognize real . Why wouldnt you want a playmaker as a cb . lock down cb ..

We have that in Jobe, Ivey and hopefully Cambell when we snag him

Advertisement
Good athlete and good DB but I like every DB we have committed over him. You can't teach 6'3 though..geesh.

Could be the type of kid we don't have room for but makes it to the NFL.

Good athlete and good DB but I like every DB we have committed over him. You can't teach 6'3 though..geesh.

That's why the staff's goin' balls to the wall for Lil Cuz. Elite athlete, elite DB, some people like him ​over every DB we have committed, and you can't teach 6'3"...

That's why the staff's goin' balls to the wall for Lil Cuz. Elite athlete, elite DB, some people like him ​over every DB we have committed, and you can't teach 6'3"...

Balls to the wall? He has an offer?

Advertisement

nah he has a lot of upside obviously but the guys we have committed and that we are targeting primarily (Blades and Campbell) are better by far.

nah he has a lot of upside obviously but the guys we have committed and that we are targeting primarily (Blades and Campbell) are better by far.

I'm not talking about Garner, I'm talking about Tyson because he's the reason why the staff ain't on Garner like that...

I saw ivey tweet him. That has to be a joke if we are waisting time on evaluating him. focus everything on keeping our class Jobe and Hall and focus all the time on surtain and campbell...

Yes Jalen Patterson too.

But do not waist time on other recruits that aren't talented and competitive enough to be canes !

No waisting

I went too Eye in the Sky and looked in to threads, and found out that they had duplicates of information, two.

This Staff loves length at Corner and this kid def has it. Not sure how good of a football player he is but he has measurable the staff loves.

Advertisement
Idk why y'all want jalen Patterson so bad? I never hear any recruiting sites talk about him, there's better CB's in SoFlo better then him

OP vehemently wants Jalen Patterson to the point where we suspect a relation. People just give him a hard time about it.

NO relation . Real recognize real . Why wouldnt you want a playmaker as a cb . lock down cb ..
That's fine but they have other priorities. If they take him, I'll pull for his success.

Good news.
Commit starts acting flaky start getting his replacement ready.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Its a shame we are waisting time on Garner ....All time and effort should go into
#1 Campbell (but i guess he only hits up rumph when he is bored or has nothing to do)
#2 . Flipping Asante (Him and Blades have a great relationship and Asante has the swag and competitiveness to be a cane #DNA )
#3 . Of course evaluate Jalen and keep or bring him back ... he will be way better at Miami then garner or bethel EVER would be. #makeplays 4.Didnt Bookie have interest at one point and he is committed to Nebraksa .. Get him down for a visit !

Its a shame we are waisting time on Garner ....All time and effort should go into
#1 Campbell (but i guess he only hits up rumph when he is bored or has nothing to do)
#2 . Flipping Asante (Him and Blades have a great relationship and Asante has the swag and competitiveness to be a cane #DNA )
#3 . Of course evaluate Jalen and keep or bring him back ... he will be way better at Miami then garner or bethel EVER would be. #makeplays 4.Didnt Bookie have interest at one point and he is committed to Nebraksa .. Get him down for a visit !

Stop with the trolling, ***** getting old

Id rather explore all options and land a solid 4 star kid in case we don't get Campbell than go all in on Ty and end up empty handed. And Asante isn't flipping to Miami.

Advertisement

Id rather explore all options and land a solid 4 star kid in case we don't get Campbell than go all in on Ty and end up empty handed. And Asante isn't flipping to Miami.

I agree but I dont think Garner is our answer.

I think Asante would flip with W on sept 16th and love from diaz and rumph and pressure with his friends of Blades , Harley and (moore if he commits to us)

Rick handling recruits like The Legend handles bytches. Next!!

Get right or we'll find someone else who will.

canesjip = canesJalenIsaiahPatterson

Must be his original account

Advertisement
Back