Stanford Vs. Oregon State

Advertisement

OriginalCanesCanesCanes

All-ACC (#1 most reproted porster on CIS)
Damn, I didn’t realize Oregon State was 1-6.

No way Stanford should lose to them.

Just goes to show, you should prepare for a 1-6 team like they’re 6-1.

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
A pox on the house of the first one of you to say, "whoa 1-6 home dog given up for dead just like the Tar Heels!"

Advertisement

407cane

All-ACC
Same guys who were calling Miami average all week were claiming Stanford as a dark horse college football playoff team (Kirk herbstreit mainly)

Gotta love the fact that they don't know what they are talking about

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

k9cane

Senior
Same guys who were calling Miami average all week were claiming Stanford as a dark horse college football playoff team (Kirk herbstreit mainly)

Again, anything can happen in Chapel Hill this Saturday afternoon but could you imagine the stuff that would be stated if Miami went life-and-death with a 1-6 squad?

caneaddict

Senior

agreed, I'm dreading the day they jump on Miami, they take teams down on a weekly basis

QuattroCane

Junior

agreed, I'm dreading the day they jump on Miami, they take teams down on a weekly basis

You must not be paying attention I've read at least three write-ups about Miami this week alone that call them "lucky", "unimpressive", "fortunate", "just not a top team" and "really closer to a 4-2 team than a 6-0 team".
If Miami doesn't beat UNC by four TD's just wait and see what happens, VT will be crowned the Coastal Champion headed to the ACCCG.

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Sometimes I enjoy watching late-night Pac-23 football just because I somehow view it as the antithesis to SEC football. I now realize that I must be willing to watch even a steaming pile of garbage over SEC football.

Advertisement