Standouts and disappointments

Advertisement
I thought Olsen played well...

Pierre, not the Second Coming.

I also thought Grace played very well as did Dallas. If Dallas doesn't start that bodes well for our safeties. Our secondary is much improved. LBs seem improved as well but I will reserve judgment until we play somebody.

Oh really, you don't say.....

I was really impressed with Dallas. I think he's going to be even better as a S than he was at RB.

Yes, he was surprisingly effective. I should have mentioned him last night.

I didn't realize Dallas would be in the starting lineup. That caused me to watch him virtually every play. Tremendous amount of energy for that position. I'm not sure it can last. Dallas either sprints forward full blast when it's a running play or retreats full blast when it looks like it's a deep ball. Compare than to someone like Reshad Jones of the Dolphins, who loafs on play after play after receiving the new contract.

Dallas is going to need to learn to vary his game a little bit. He's vulnerable to mid level darts over the middle if he keeps retreating toward the deep sideline every time the receiver acts like it's a sideline go route.

This may be a bad call but I don't have high hopes for Deon Bush. I think he'll always be remembered for his freshman year and subsequent disappointment.

Advertisement
i thought artie did good in run supporting, there were a couple of plays where he shot the gap from his secondary position and made a play

that injury on deon really set him back, im still going to patient with him

I was really impressed with Dallas. I think he's going to be even better as a S than he was at RB.

Yes, he was surprisingly effective. I should have mentioned him last night.

I didn't realize Dallas would be in the starting lineup. That caused me to watch him virtually every play. Tremendous amount of energy for that position. I'm not sure it can last. Dallas either sprints forward full blast when it's a running play or retreats full blast when it looks like it's a deep ball. Compare than to someone like Reshad Jones of the Dolphins, who loafs on play after play after receiving the new contract.

Dallas is going to need to learn to vary his game a little bit. He's vulnerable to mid level darts over the middle if he keeps retreating toward the deep sideline every time the receiver acts like it's a sideline go route.

This may be a bad call but I don't have high hopes for Deon Bush. I think he'll always be remembered for his freshman year and subsequent disappointment.

I'm sadly getting that same feeling kind of feel like he and Burns should switch positions.

AQM did absolutely nothing last year. He's just a cool name at this point.

Advertisement
LOL at AQM being overated. He hasn't even been here long enough to be rated. What is a true freshman DE supposed to do? How many in the last 10 years of come in played well. Nkemdiche was far mor advanced physically and didn't do **** either.

As far as Deon he had an injury and a lot of family stuff going on to. Cut the kid some slack. No way would my mind be right to play big time CFB under the same circumstances.

LOL at AQM being overated. He hasn't even been here long enough to be rated. What is a true freshman DE supposed to do? How many in the last 10 years of come in played well. Nkemdiche was far mor advanced physically and didn't do **** either.

As far as Deon he had an injury and a lot of family stuff going on to. Cut the kid some slack. No way would my mind be right to play big time CFB under the same circumstances.

This^^^

Awsi Dooger;1860568 I didn't realize Dallas would be in the starting lineup. That caused me to watch him virtually every play. Tremendous amount of energy for that position. I'm not sure it can last. Dallas either sprints forward full blast when it's a running play or retreats full blast when it looks like it's a deep ball. Compare than to someone like Reshad Jones of the Dolphins said:

I don't always look for signature plays to be made, but when I do, it's at the spring carnival.

Advertisement
fwiw Deon tweaked something and was getting attention on the sidelines from trainers most of the evening. Dortch was also fwiw.

Bush can't stay healthy maybe his body is meant more for corner

How many career picks does he have 1?

I don't remeber him having many INTs in HS..

Deon had 7 picks his senior season in HS..

And his one career INT in college was off of Jameis Winston.

fwiw Deon tweaked something and was getting attention on the sidelines from trainers most of the evening. Dortch was also fwiw.

Bush can't stay healthy maybe his body is meant more for corner

How many career picks does he have 1?

I don't remeber him having many INTs in HS..

Deon had 7 picks his senior season in HS..

And his one career INT in college was off of Jameis Winston.

Pretty sure he had 1 pick his senior year at Columbus.

heurtelou pushes the line back just a bit out of shape. I feel like Kamalu, Owens, Grace, and Kirby are all over the field.

Advertisement
If Grace can add about 10lbs this summer, he will be the starting MLB by the end of the year. He has elite range as a linebacker.

Advertisement
Back