Stampini says..

As far as the McCloud/Williams situation is that UF plans on taking 2 backs but one may end being an H back type. McCloud fits Ropers offense much better than Williams does in their mind and they dont want to ***** it up. UF always makes strong pushes at recruits in January so thats when I see the pressure being put on Williams if he has a productive year if they dont accept his commitment before then. They still are hoping for a shot at Patrick.

Advertisement
Token Cane told us

213.jpg

Dexter's teammate Julius that's committed to uf tweeted.....no chance of Williams going to uf, now he's 100% to Miami and that uf tried him. Dexter tweeted you right. Hope he remembers this the first Wed in Feb!!

Family probably telling him to keep UF in the picture, looks like that family pressure is getting to him, as for walton my guess is if he does reclassify he doesnt want to be in a three back class and he is looking around JMO, like i said either way we are ending up with two good backs

Advertisement
No chance on Walton looking around or even decommitting

I think he will look around a bit because since he has been a 2016 kid schools haven't put the press on him as they are for 2015 kids but now since he's getting closer to reclassifying he is going to start being recruited like the rest of these kids. I don't see him flipping but he will look around. It's a once in a lifetime thing for the kids so he should experience some things.

Dexter's teammate Julius that's committed to uf tweeted.....no chance of Williams going to uf, now he's 100% to Miami and that uf tried him. Dexter tweeted you right. Hope he remembers this the first Wed in Feb!!

I looked into this real quick after seeing what you wrote, but Williams didn't say he's 100% to Miami anywhere. I also don't see any tweets from Jalen Julius regarding this situation.

Apparently a Miami fan took a screenshot of Stampini's comments from 247 and tweeted them to Williams, who saw what was being reported about how McCloud was a higher priority for them at RB.

https://twitter.com/DexterW_22/status/488493558593105920

I looked into this real quick after seeing what you wrote, but Williams didn't say he's 100% to Miami anywhere. I also don't see any tweets from Jalen Julius regarding this situation.

Apparently a Miami fan took a screenshot of Stampini's comments from 247 and tweeted them to Williams, who saw what was being reported about how McCloud was a higher priority for them at RB.

What SR said. Idk where you're getting this Julius thing from. Also, Julius and dexter haven't even been teammates for long. Both transferred from different schools to west orange

What SR said. Idk where you're getting this Julius thing from. Also, Julius and dexter haven't even been teammates for long. Both transferred from different schools to west orange

It was a screenshot and post on ITU. I tried to attach but idk how on my phone. It looked legit to me but I'm not into all the Twitter lingo

Advertisement

It was a screenshot and post on ITU. I tried to attach but idk how on my phone. It looked legit to me but I'm not into all the Twitter lingo

Looks like you were right, but Julius must've deleted the tweets. Repped.

Found this screenshot in the 247 thread:

214.jpg

Advertisement

:cigar: please let this be true!

Advertisement
Aug. 30: Idaho, TBA

Sept. 6: Eastern Michigan, TBA

Sept. 13: Kentucky, TBA

Sept. 20: at Alabama, TBA LOSS

Sept. 27: Bye week

Oct. 4: at Tennessee, TBA LOSS

Oct. 11: LSU, TBA LOSS

Oct. 18: Missouri, TBA LOSS

Oct. 25: Bye week

Nov. 1: Georgia, TBA (in Jacksonville) LOSS

Nov. 8: at Vanderbilt, TBA

Nov. 15: South Carolina, TBA

Nov. 22: Eastern Kentucky, TBA

Nov. 29: at Florida State, TBA LOSS

I wish they weren't scared to play Miami so the canes could beat them again

Notice they wouldn't schedule Georgia Southern either.

The Gators hold all the cards here, they are so elite they tell elite players to hold off, because they just stack blue chips on blue chips.

The sooner y'all recognize this, the more clarity you'll have following recruiting ��

I know. They had Powell pretend to commit to THE U last year until they could dump Cook off on the criminoles. Guess they needed to free up cap space.

Advertisement
Back