Stampini says..

So they are telling Williams to wait for McCloud when they went all in on Williams before he committed?

Bull****. Not that I don't think there is a chance that he is going to decommit, but that they are telling him to wait.

Williams>McCloud

Advertisement
So they are telling Williams to wait for McCloud when they went all in on Williams before he committed?

Bull****. Not that I don't think there is a chance that he is going to decommit, but that they are telling him to wait.

Williams>McCloud

I think some of your are misunderstanding what he's saying. They won't take a commitment from williams until after ray ray's announcement.

Dexter has reached out to uf multiple times in recent days. Uf doesn't want to make a move until ray ray mccloud gets on board yet and...

Mark walton may not be as solid to um. He has reached out to uf recently indicating his desire to open his recruitment back up? Uf is not interested in him.

What's going on?

I believe the first point. Second point is total bull****.

Stampini is a rag writer for University of Fail.

ain't worried about nothing.

He has been posting information on TOS for a few years and he has been accurate most of the time. I dont have a strong feeling about Dexter either , my guess Walton will be in the 2016 class

Advertisement

Williams>McCloud

I think some of your are misunderstanding what he's saying. They won't take a commitment from williams until after ray ray's announcement.

So, they are telling him to wait?

Williams>McCloud

Ray Ray announces at the end of the month. They are recruiting Williams now but wont make a push for the flip until after Ray Ray jumps on board. UF is only taking two Rb's they dont have a need for Walton if they get Ray Ray and Williams.

Williams>McCloud

Ray Ray announces at the end of the month. They are recruiting Williams now but wont make a push for the flip until after Ray Ray jumps on board. UF is only taking two Rb's they dont have a need for Walton if they get Ray Ray and Williams.

They should worry more about OL & less about RB's. Well Nevermind they should worry about an entire offense because they suck!

Advertisement
The Gators hold all the cards here, they are so elite they tell elite players to hold off, because they just stack blue chips on blue chips.

The sooner y'all recognize this, the more clarity you'll have following recruiting

Idk why walton would even consider decommiting. He was the first to commit to us, and its not even a done deal that hes in the 2015 class.

There's more to the williams situation than what's being said. I don't think he'll be a cane. But I don't think he goes to UF either

Advertisement
Seems like UF may end up with 4 or 5 5 stars, mcloud, cowart, Jefferson, and that O lineman can't think of his name...I hate seeing this, hopefully their losses on the field this year have an impact

UF has always recruited well. No surprise there. They've always gotten their share.

Their class will get raided at the end of the year anyway.

Seems like UF may end up with 4 or 5 5 stars, mcloud, cowart, Jefferson, and that O lineman can't think of his name...I hate seeing this, hopefully their losses on the field this year have an impact

Cool. One for every win they'll have.

Advertisement

M. Ivey and they lead for G Campbell

Aug. 30: Idaho, TBA

Sept. 6: Eastern Michigan, TBA

Sept. 13: Kentucky, TBA

Sept. 20: at Alabama, TBA LOSS

Sept. 27: Bye week

Oct. 4: at Tennessee, TBA LOSS

Oct. 11: LSU, TBA LOSS

Oct. 18: Missouri, TBA LOSS

Oct. 25: Bye week

Nov. 1: Georgia, TBA (in Jacksonville) LOSS

Nov. 8: at Vanderbilt, TBA

Nov. 15: South Carolina, TBA

Nov. 22: Eastern Kentucky, TBA

Nov. 29: at Florida State, TBA LOSS

calling it now Kentucky beats them by 14

I expected Dexter Williams to decommit but Walton looking around shocks me.

Frank
I'm not shocked

It’s so hard for me to sit back here in this studio, looking at a guy out here, hollering my name!—When last year I spent more money, on spilled liquor, in bars from one side of this world to the other, than you made! You’re talking to the Rolex wearing, diamond ring wearing, kiss stealing, woo! wheelin dealin’, limosuine riding, jet flying son of a gun and im having a hard time holding these alligators down! Woo!

Advertisement
Back