Stake your claim 2019 record predictions

Advertisement
9-3.

Florida in Orlando.
@ FSU (Briles is the difference).
Clemson in Charlotte.

Virginia (home) and Pitt (away) will give us fits too.

Depends on how good the offensive staff he puts in place is.. Only thing for sure is offense will be better .How much better remains to be seen.

Advertisement
A monkey throwing darts on a wall will be as accurate as any prediction at this point.

What we know:

1) Manolo feels without an elite QB, teams cant expect elite results without luck
2) Manolo appears unimpressed with how current QBs developed or their potential to
3) Manolo stated to be actively searching for another slinger

Not exactly reassuring for 2019. With that said, I do believe his Y1 will be MUCH BETTER than what would have been Richt's Y4.

15-0, they move us up to the NFL playoffs because we are so dominant and put us in as the #6 seed wild card in the NFC. We run the table and finish 19-0 beating the Patriots and ending Brady's career with an L. Super Bowl Champs 2020

Advertisement
How can anyone make a comment in this thread until THE most important staff hiring is announced?

The range of outcomes right now is ridiculous. It can go from "we *****" (Fedora) to "let's start prepping the planes for banners" (Coley)

You guys that can't even have fun in a thread like this without being complete downers are hilarious.

10-2, coastal champs, lose to clemson in acccg, might win decent bowl.

Not necessarily claiming that will happen but those are my expectations given this schedule, roster, and me buying into manny.

Gotta see who is hired. Gotta see who is the QB.

I want to say we get a top notch OC but this is Miami. We could end up with a guy who calls for a half back pass in a snow storm.
C'mon.... No one is that dumb to run a play like that...... :mmkay:..... :ttdg2m10mxvzxan.jpg:

Advertisement
waiting for the complete staff to be filled and to see if Joe Jackson returns to make a prediction...

Advertisement
waiting for the complete staff to be filled and to see if Joe Jackson returns to make a prediction...

Believe it or not. Joe Jackson long gone, dude! Nevertheless, Miami has Rousseau to take his place and Gavin at the other end position. Again, Miami has SERIOUS depth problems on both sides of the LOS. Thanks to the last head coach and his offensive staff.

Gotta see who is hired. Gotta see who is the QB.

I want to say we get a top notch OC but this is Miami. We could end up with a guy who calls for a half back pass in a snow storm.
Exactly, doesn’t matter who gets hired, you already know it’ll be a corch

Advertisement
Back