Stake your claim 2019 record predictions

Depends on OC hires and who comes back on D.... get the feeling that the D might have to carry the O for one more season..

Last edited:
Advertisement
Wow, that's full tard
I just used the toilet before I flushed I saw a tard with red hair and a red nose.I shocked said the tiddy bowl man does exist it said no I'm the slurper clown please flush me home the clown said

need one o r two more recruiting cycles before we are at the point where we can beat Clemson and bama on a regular basis.

I just used the toilet before I flushed I saw a tard with red hair and a red nose.I shocked said the tiddy bowl man does exist it said no I'm the slurper clown please flush me home the clown said
You're full tard babbling again. Too much Bicht slurping cycles (see in bold above)

Advertisement
Is say 8-4 or 9-3.depending on the offensive side and how fast the me players realize man ny isn't going to allow the normal bs continue.I'd say 19 is our 99 when butch was here.I see jarren as the starter an the others transferring.Manny will have installed the attitude in this team the same tough attitude of our glory year teams

Advertisement
I’ll make a prediction a week before the opener. Who knows what could happen 8 months from now. You have dismissals, injuries, and transfers. I will make a prediction and say Perry will not be on the roster come game 1. Miami will have Williams, Weldon, and a transfer qb.

New coach, new QB,
8-4 would be a blessing.
Poor?? Recruiting class adds an unpredictable twist..

Gotta see who is hired. Gotta see who is the QB.

I want to say we get a top notch OC but this is Miami. We could end up with a guy who calls for a half back pass in a snow storm.

I want to say we get a top notch OC but this is Miami. We could end up with a guy who calls for a half back pass in a snow storm.
Good times! ☃️

Advertisement
Definite wins: (3-0)
Vs Unknown cupcake
Vs Central Michigan
@ FIU

Probable wins: (5-1)
At Duke
Vs Georgia Tech
Vs Louisville
Vs Virginia
Vs Virginia Tech
@ North Carolina

Coin Flips: (1-1)
@ Florida State
@ Pitt

Probable losses: (0-1)
Vs Florida

Total Prediction: 9-3
I think we will look like we are moving in the right direction with a game or two we could have won in those losses. I expect to be favored in 10 of 12 games, possibly 11 with the wild card being the line at Florida state.

i will predict after I see my team play 4 quarters VS FL in Orlando.. we will know where we at after that.

Advertisement
Definite wins: (3-0)
Vs Unknown cupcake
Vs Central Michigan
@ FIU

Probable wins: (5-1)
At Duke
Vs Georgia Tech
Vs Louisville
Vs Virginia
Vs Virginia Tech
@ North Carolina

Coin Flips: (1-1)
@ Florida State
@ Pitt

Probable losses: (0-1)
Vs Florida

Total Prediction: 9-3
I think we will look like we are moving in the right direction with a game or two we could have won in those losses. I expect to be favored in 10 of 12 games, possibly 11 with the wild card being the line at Florida state.

The unknown cupcake will be a FCS school. Maybe either Bethune-Cookman or Florida A&M. But it will be definitely a former I-AA school.

I don't care if it's 1-11 as long as the 1 is FSU.

That’s why we are hearing about the possible grad transfer QB from Buffalo. Those guys are used to playing in the snow.

Advertisement
Back