Staff Observation: Rumph

10 wins this year? U see that much improvement? Would be pretty **** impressive for first year head coach learning on the job

I could def see it the talent is there just needs better coaching also not sure there’s a ****tier division in cfb then acc coastal

Best of luck tho except the opener

Definitely would love to see Mia beat willie and the semenholes by 30
There’s no reason to have less than 10 wins. We play one team with comparable talent, no reason to lose to anyone else.

Previous staphs found a way to lose a bunch of games they shouldn’t have. If this staph is legit, that won’t happen.

Advertisement
There’s no reason to have less than 10 wins. We play one team with comparable talent, no reason to lose to anyone else.

Previous staphs found a way to lose a bunch of games they shouldn’t have. If this staph is legit, that won’t happen.
Its hard to disagree bun just remember he’s a first year coach but ya the coastal division is so trash i def see 9 or 10 wins possible

Its hard to disagree bun just remember he’s a first year coach but ya the coastal division is so trash i def see 9 or 10 wins possible
Don’t care if he’s first year or not. Beat the teams you out talent. This isn’t a rebuild situation.

I’m not expecting him to beat Clemson yet. Just uva.

Advertisement
Posting false information
So many of y’all love to argue the acc and sec are equal lol

Fact is acc is about 10 deep with ll duck *** teams that are basically basketball schools

Obviously the acc has its runs here and there not sa
Don’t care if he’s first year or not. Beat the teams you out talent. This isn’t a rebuild situation.

I’m not expecting him to beat Clemson yet. Just uva.
**** right

Its sad but amazing how Miami has one division title since becoming acc

WTF

Advertisement
Back