Staff is in Va...

Advertisement
Too many N V A 's in this thread. Also nice to see I'm Hurt Dawg is still around.

Is Dorito with them? I wouldn't mind stopping by and throwing a tomato at him.

This kind of garbage really needs to result in bans. Can't have a single thread about recruits without some idiotic blowhard chiming in with nonsense like this. I thought the point of this site was to get away from the nonsense at CanesTime.

Advertisement

This kind of garbage really needs to result in bans. Can't have a single thread about recruits without some idiotic blowhard chiming in with nonsense like this. I thought the point of this site was to get away from the nonsense at CanesTime.

Guess you don't get the whole "sarcasm" thing huh?

Pretty typical in this dumpster fire...sarcasm is a lost art. It's LITERAL WORLD!!!!

Advertisement

Pretty typical in this dumpster fire...sarcasm is a lost art. It's LITERAL WORLD!!!!

It is the recruiting board. The misinformation and buffoonery board is the football board.

This might be true on some levels but I personally shook the hands of Al golden, Dorito, and jethro at st. Thomas around 3pm today. So I don't know who they sent to VA.

This might be true on some levels but I personally shook the hands of Al golden, Dorito, and jethro at st. Thomas around 3pm today. So I don't know who they sent to VA.

It was Larry Scott if I am not mistaken. He is responsible for the VA, DC area I think.

h eneeds to be in the 757......

I'd raid there every year for one elite kid..ill be @ Hampton, Phoebous, etc.....

VT lives off that area...and those kids are as close to dade/broward/palm kids you will get...they got that dog in them.

Agreed. I like those kids. One of my co-workers played for Bayside in HS. Showed me a few games he had on tape. Them lil youngins play some BALL down there.

my college recruited the area...had a number of teammates from there and they instantly fit in with us FLA boys.....acted the same way as us and were serious about ball.

Advertisement

It was Larry Scott if I am not mistaken. He is responsible for the VA, DC area I think.

Possibly, but I would think that Golden would be the one in VA considering he was the DC at UVA, and Dorito was his LB coach there.

Possibly, but I would think that Golden would be the one in VA considering he was the DC at UVA, and Dorito was his LB coach there.

It had to have been Scott because according to Adam Rowe of 247 Scott was in Chesterfield VA at Matoaca HS to see Trevion Armstrong a 4 star WR/TE. So I would assume he was the one who saw the rest in VA.

Advertisement
My guess is it was Scott. Scout reported the visit to Chesterfield, and the visit to Deberry. Read that Taylor kid in Richmond got an offer too, so I assumed maybe he hit that up after Chesterfield, but that could have been called/mailed in too.

Who cares if it's sarcasm or not. Doesn't change the point of my post one bit. Enough of the stupid attacks and juvenile name calling of the coaches in ever single recruiting thread, "sarcastic" or not.

Advertisement
Back