Staff is in Va...

CANE4LIFE

Im a Political Refugee...
Apparently offering a slew of kids. Looks like mostly 2015. Ricky Deberry 5* LB, Garrett Taylor, CB, Trevion Armstrong, WR.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Needs to hit the 757

Exactly...except I would guess most of those kids wouldn't be interested in academics enough to qualify for UM.

UVA admission standards pretty tough as well

Come on man...you know what I mean and I am saying not many of the studs from the 757 are going to UVA or UM. It's just a different way of life.

Or VT that's a wide open state along with MD and NJ.....in regards to recruiting.

We should raid those states while there isn't really a dominant program killing those states in recruiting.

Last edited:
h eneeds to be in the 757......

I'd raid there every year for one elite kid..ill be @ Hampton, Phoebous, etc.....

VT lives off that area...and those kids are as close to dade/broward/palm kids you will get...they got that dog in them.

Advertisement
h eneeds to be in the 757......

I'd raid there every year for one elite kid..ill be @ Hampton, Phoebous, etc.....

VT lives off that area...and those kids are as close to dade/broward/palm kids you will get...they got that dog in them.

Agreed. I like those kids. One of my co-workers played for Bayside in HS. Showed me a few games he had on tape. Them lil youngins play some BALL down there.

Needs to hit the 757

Exactly...except I would guess most of those kids wouldn't be interested in academics enough to qualify for UM.

UVA admission standards pretty tough as well

Come on man...you know what I mean and I am saying not many of the studs from the 757 are going to UVA or UM. It's just a different way of life.

Or VT that's a wide open state along with MD and NJ.....in regards to recruiting.

We should raid those states while there isn't really a dominant program killing those states in recruiting.

Big problem with those states as there are not enough divas.

Advertisement
Back