Staff changes

Advertisement
manure can't spot talent
manure can't convince talent
talent won't want manure

all that's left is for the cuban bronko nagurski to start throwing his little body into tackling dummies come next fall

y'know

to show his guyz how it's done

he has to make changes you can’t talk that way and not do anything

Lol he talked that way all off season and throughout the season about everything and we just went 6-6. He was already beating around the bush talking about how the struggle was the injuries on the OL, the youth at QB, and execution in his post game presser. He’s gonna give everyone another year.

Still waiting for canesinorlando to clarify his cryptic post from earlier this evening. If after reflecting Manny concludes that everything is status quo, my head might explode.

Staff changes wont be enough.

Manny is Nole trash.

One of the most telling things the guy I know closest to the program has spilled to me:

"The practices are a joke."

He has repeated this multiple times this season. Told me for all of Richts faults, the practices were more intense and organized under him.

Does anyone think little things like that will suddenly improve w new coordinators ?

Manny is a trust fund loser.

Advertisement
1575170026648.png

Staff changes wont be enough.

Manny is Nole trash.

One of the most telling things the guy I know closest to the program has spilled to me:

"The practices are a joke."

He has repeated this multiple times this season. Told me for all of Richts faults, the practices were more intense and organized under him.

Does anyone think little things like that will suddenly improve w new coordinators ?

Manny is a trust fund loser.

which is why I mentioned having 1 or 2 recent head coaches on staff

Advertisement
Back