Staff changes

joseermonfils

Senior
We know Manny isn’t going anywhere...but I really believe it would be smart to fire everyone including the coaches on defense like patke, rumph and Banda get one db coach some recruiters and an oc/qb coach or oc/oline coach and use one of the spots for a special teams coach. I think it would be helpful if he has one or 2 guys on staff who recently been head coaches.

Advertisement
Here is the issue. Miami is likely going to fire Manny after next season. Do we commit to what it takes to get a better staff or go cheap and have a lower buyout?

Richt didn’t fire his son, Golden didn’t fire his friends, and although Manny said the opposite and that he only cares about winning and this program and relationships wouldn’t get in the way... he’s not firing his friends. Rumph could be scapegoated because there was no prior relationship but the others are going no where

Advertisement
Richt didn’t fire his son, Golden didn’t fire his friends, and although Manny said the opposite and that he only cares about winning and this program and relationships wouldn’t get in the way... he’s not firing his friends. Rumph could be scapegoated because there was no prior relationship but the others are going no where

he has to make changes you can’t talk that way and not do anything

Advertisement

he demoted his friends last year. I think he’ll make changes I just don’t have any confidence that he can right the ship with a new staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny is not firing any of his friends because that would be admitting failure. All the coaches on the defensive side should be let go. I do believe Manny will get rid of Enos, even he can’t be that stupid.
I’ll be waiting for that to happen.

If i were the BOT they would all be fired right now. barring that, i would tell manny he has no budget for new hires. this is the bed he made, he can lay in it for another year and then they ALL go. a year from now.

Advertisement
Back