Staff Changes - 1/2 PM Update

View as article
Advertisement
They actually come out more in the winter and sit in the sun, unless it’s unseasonably cold and dark, then they’ll stay underwater more

Last time I biked shark valley I saw two mama gators swimming with their 2 dozen baby gators, just hanging onto their backs and using their mamas as a floating taxi. It was some real life jurassic park sht.
Bet hester could bench press a mama gator and babies for reps

Advertisement
Advertisement
My all-time hated schools list not only includes the obvious choices of: F$U, UF, Ohio Taint, Notre Shame, Baga, and UGA, but now also includes Temple. And Arkansas State.

Fvck all those schools. I can't believe Temple is doing this.
Why not? We'd do the same. HC trumps OC any time.

Advertisement
Because there is a strong likelihood that if it never leaked out that Manny wanted Fedora, Temple wouldn't even have Fedora on their radar. This is a move out of spite.
Why does that bother you?

If they're hiring a HC out of spite then more fool them.

There are other OCs out there. We'll find a good one - Diaz clearly isn't going to settle.

Advertisement
Dude hunts and cooks hogs haha View attachment 74307
Why isn't anyone talking about the bottom part of this f'ucking pig not being seasoned? Where are my Caja China fans?

Who seasoned this **** hog? I understand that my brethren from the caucasus mountains may be okay with not extracting every once of flavor from this beast, but...what da ***? Even my mom's European ethnicity agrees with me (Zulu Nation, don't freak out, she's only 50%)

I'll let you all get back to the football ****, but someone had to address this matter! A half seasoned pig is complete blasphemy.

I told y’all Hester might be the Strength Coach. Only hold up would be he is a country boy and not sure how he fits in Miami. His family is all down in Louisiana and dude likes to hunt. As a strength coach though, he would be a great hire and much different from Big Gus. Heater is a psycho and does a lot of out do the box training.

He’s going to have to take up fishing. He can join a club in Okeechobee for the low price of $10k plus a year! Per membership...
I’m a huge outdoorsman and that was one of the biggest reasons I left Miami. With that said Louisiana SUCKS!!! It’s disgusting. Coral Gables will look like heaven compared to Lafayette. I’m here now (Louisiana) working and the minute I dock this supply boat tomorrow and get shrimp/oysters I’m not going to touch the brakes until I hit the Florida state line!!!!

He’s going to have to take up fishing. He can join a club in Okeechobee for the low price of $10k plus a year! Per membership...
I’m a huge outdoorsman and that was one of the biggest reasons I left Miami. With that said Louisiana SUCKS!!! It’s disgusting. Coral Gables will look like heaven compared to Lafayette. I’m here now (Louisiana) working and the minute I dock this supply boat tomorrow and get shrimp/oysters I’m not going to touch the brakes until I hit the Florida state line!!!!

He looks more like a Captain Ahab kinda guy.... whale fishing...

Advertisement
Back