Staff Changes - 1/2 AM Update

View as article
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Should have the OC first and then let him have input on filling out rest of offense. A big name OC w/o having the rest of staff filled would be enough for on the fence recruits to reconsider.

You also have to look at the product he was selling as well. As a QB coach, I think it would be a good fit. He can have whatever title he needs, to justify the salary. Same with Seider. They need elite recruiters as position coaches. The coordinators, I'm more concerned about X's and O's. If they can recruit, then great, but the schemes mean more than the recruiting to me with them.

Underrated post, my dude. Completely agree!

Advertisement
doesn't take that long to hire somebody. You find the guys you like, talk to them, and decide which one you want.

And then when the one you want turns you down or goes elsewhere, you rinse & repeat.

It's easy.

Can’t afford to wait longer than that. We’re already behind the 8 ball with recruiting.

Unless he hires someone like Fedora, it's VERY unlikely our recruiting outlook is going to change much anyways.

I'd rather wait and get the best guy. The OC hire at this point is THE most important hire not just for this season, but for Manny's tenure.

Advertisement
Unless he hires someone like Fedora, it's VERY unlikely our recruiting outlook is going to change much anyways.

I'd rather wait and get the best guy. The OC hire at this point is THE most important hire not just for this season, but for Manny's tenure.
Good points. I’d be willing to wait for a guy like Fedora, but if we’re just going to get a ******* guy like Coley, then it’s all moot.

Advertisement
Back