Staff Changes - 1/2 AM Update

View as article
Advertisement
You gotta laugh at the people focusing on Coley as the OC. As if that was what you should take from the OP's post LMAO. This board has such a beaten wife syndrome they only focus on the one bad line instead of the 40 great ones . Just :hammering-head: It sounds like Fedora as OC coley as QB coach and Seider as RB coach is a very real possibility .

I'm not sure how he could go from Fedora to Coley. They're not even close to being on the same level as OC. If he wants to make a splash hire, Coley ain't it. Keep that clown away from this offense.
You realize the OP said we wouldn't go from Fedora to Coley . A bunch of people would have to turn us down for that to happen it sounds like. Again literally focusing on the 1 bad line in 40 great ones.

Advertisement
You realize the OP said we wouldn't go from Fedora to Coley . A bunch of people would have to turn us down for that to happen it sounds like. Again literally focusing on the 1 bad line in 40 great ones.
He literally wrote this:
"The other name I’ve heard thrown around is former Miami OC and current Georgia co-OC James Coley. At least one current staffer is pushing for Coley to get the job"

That is what I was reacting to. And I will say it a thousand times until it is confirmed that he is not coming here: Coley would be a massive disappointment as the OC hire. The guy has not accomplished a **** thing as a play caller.

He literally wrote this:
"The other name I’ve heard thrown around is former Miami OC and current Georgia co-OC James Coley. At least one current staffer is pushing for Coley to get the job"

That is what I was reacting to. And I will say it a thousand times until it is confirmed that he is not coming here: Coley would be a massive disappointment as the OC hire. The guy has not accomplished a **** thing as a play caller.

He also said Diaz would go to other guys before Coley would even be considered.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Seider to me seems like a pipedream because of the money he is making. But Manny maybe just wants that one guy on the staff who is a recruiting ace who he is willing to pay a lot for.

We might be overestimating how much he's currently making at Pedo State. Apparently staff salaries has been a big issue for Franklin there and a reason why he was rumored for the USC non-opening. We really should strike now and hope that Pedo State drags their feet in the salary "upgrades" they're talking about here just a day ago.

https://www-mcall-com.cdn.ampprojec...ootball-coaching-salaries-20181231-story.html

Advertisement
Back