Stadium Progress

Advertisement
hkd1b0.gif

Did they do the suites and concessions last year? Looks like the only thing they need to do now is sod it.

Biggest thing I see from this picture is that last crane being taken out of the field.

Advertisement
I'm supposed to be gettin one of those tours they are letting dolphin club members take on Friday. Dont know what all they will be showing off but I'll bump this with whatever I see and hear at the end of the week.

But how slow did you drive past the stadium?

Advertisement
Anyone know if the playing surface will remain natural grass or synthetic turf because its closed?

Advertisement
Did they do the suites and concessions last year? Looks like the only thing they need to do now is sod it.

Yes, that was all part of phase 1 of the renovations.

I talked with a sales rep last week who said the suites will not be done until next off season. Supposedly, some suite holders will be able to design their suites, like the flooring, style, wall color, etc.

Advertisement
I talked with an architect buddy yesterday about the stadium. He said with roof structure up on all 4 sides its just laying the panels on and it shouldn't take more then this week to finish that if weather stays nice. If that's done it would only leave putting the field in and cleaning up everything to make it ready to go. Got a month to get it done. We should be good.

Kn[]_[]ckles3o5;2569669 said:
I'm supposed to be gettin one of those tours they are letting dolphin club members take on Friday. Dont know what all they will be showing off but I'll bump this with whatever I see and hear at the end of the week.
Sneak some pics...

Could care less if it's ready for FAMU. I'm more concerned that the sod has enough time to be stable. If it doesn't, then it'll be a mess all year.

Advertisement
Back