Stadium Naming Rights

Advertisement
We should get the Banner Flying Company to spring for naming rights.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I have disliked stadium naming rights since they first happened. All these changes from year to year are ridiculous.

Advertisement
It should be named Manny Diaz Field.... in honor of the man responsible for tearing down the Orange Bowl and getting the Canes to move to SLS

It'll always be Pro Player Stadium to me.

Instead of Joe Robbie? Why is that?

Because I was born in 1992 and was an avid Marlin fan so from 1996-2005 Pro Player Stadium was the only name I knew for the building. It wasn't until I got older that I learned the Joe Robbie history.

Fair enough. I figured you were older due to your name. I guess his offspring can be a wide variety of ages. Shoot, I graduated high school one year after you were born.

Advertisement

Because I was born in 1992 and was an avid Marlin fan so from 1996-2005 Pro Player Stadium was the only name I knew for the building. It wasn't until I got older that I learned the Joe Robbie history.

Fair enough. I figured you were older due to your name. I guess his offspring can be a wide variety of ages. Shoot, I graduated high school one year after you were born.

I have actually no biological relation to Ted Hendricks whatsoever but he's my favorite player ever and he played for Miami and my favorite pro team with the Raiders so he's my guy. We're both really tall and have mustaches so as far as I'm concerned we're kindred spirits.

I have actually no biological relation to Ted Hendricks whatsoever but he's my favorite player ever and he played for Miami and my favorite pro team with the Raiders so he's my guy. We're both really tall and have mustaches so as far as I'm concerned we're kindred spirits.

Met the Stork and Jim Otto at a Raider game while in High School. Although, It was before I really knew who he was, which kinda sucked. I knew who Jim Otto was though.

Advertisement
I was born in 94 also...most of the time I still call it Joe Robbie or Dolphin stadium due to hanging around a lot of old Dolphin fans...I called it pro player rarely

I got nut hairs older than some of you.

Joe Robbie stadium. Fug all this constant renaming ****

Advertisement
Back