Stacy coley

Advertisement
Coley wanted to be a Nole and was forced to go to Miami by the people around him. His heart isn't here. Seeing the success those guys are having and knowing he coulda been 1-2 with Greene and getting passes from the Heisman winner probably eats away at his soul every night before bedtime.

I don't think he's a great football player. He's a great athlete but I've seen zero evidence he can be an above average WR.

I don't think he's a great football player. He's a great athlete but I've seen zero evidence he can be an above average WR.

I think he can become a great ball player... Our fans overhyped him by saying he was the best wideout in the conference... He isn't... He is still raw, but he's a phenomenal athlete... Most of his big plays came from those screens last year... The issue was no one knew about him and he was such a freak athlete that his athleticism allowed him to excel... However, he always struggled with drops at times and against physical defenses... I think this year they aren't doing him justice but we also have a freshman qb who is still feeling his way... The scary thing is we haven't played a good team yet... I see both UL and Neb winning about 7 games... UL was the best defense we faced but this week we face our second formidable defensive opponent...

Advertisement
Im not sure I have seen Coley involved in an offensive play that isn't a bubble screen all year. Have they allowed him to run a single ******* route?

Coaches are wasting the talent they have. Doritos is garbage, coley is garbage the whole defensive staff are garbage and golden is pure trash. These kids deserve better. These coaches are killing their careers

Advertisement
Coley wanted to be a Nole and was forced to go to Miami by the people around him. His heart isn't here. Seeing the success those guys are having and knowing he coulda been 1-2 with Greene and getting passes from the Heisman winner probably eats away at his soul every night before bedtime.

He was a freshman 1st team All American here last year. So give this BS you know nothing about up! He wouldn't have come close to the #'s he had last year at FSU last year. Kaaya looked better against Nebraska then any game Jameis has been eligible for this year. And that is no lie.

Negged for trolling!

Bumbaclot nole

He was a freshman 1st team All American here last year. So give this BS you know nothing about up! He wouldn't have come close to the #'s he had last year at FSU last year. Kaaya looked better against Nebraska then any game Jameis has been eligible for this year. And that is no lie.

It may not be a lie but it's an exaggeration... Especially since he only played 2 games and lets not forget Nebraska has a struggling defense... Before our game I believe they struggled to get turnovers especially interceptions... Kaaya did well but he hasn't looked better than Jameis...

Advertisement
That being said, Coley wanted to be a cane... We needed him and realized that... That's not his issue... He is a funk and teams are keying in on him...

That being said, Coley wanted to be a cane... We needed him and realized that... That's not his issue... He is a funk and teams are keying in on him...

He needs to be sent down field. I think I've seen the ball thrown to him once downfield and that was on a quick in and he got rocked by a LB.

Advertisement
Back