Stacy coley

Canesfan1899

All-American
Premium
I was pretty happy with the offense last night and the play calling has been markedly better.

But wtf are we doing with this kid? I haven't seen him catch a ball on anything other than a ******* bubble screen. I realize Dorsett has been doing great but how are we not trying to use him in more ways. We continue to do less with more and it's a **** shame.

Advertisement
Stacy Coley had me scratching my head a couple times on those bubble screens. He automatically assumes the inside is gonna be open. As soon as he catches the ball he cuts inside. Sometimes the outside is wide open.

I was pretty happy with the offense last night and the play calling has been markedly better.

But wtf are we doing with this kid? I haven't seen him catch a ball on anything other than a ****ing bubble screen. I realize Dorsett has been doing great but how are we not trying to use him in more ways. We continue to do less with more and it's a **** shame.

I have not been impressed with his returns either... Returning Kickoffs and punts requires a certain mind set (like I don't give a chit and I'm going to score every time I touch the ball) and I'm not sure the kid is all there lately...

Stacy Coley the regression, it's not on him it's the staff. Dude is lethal with routes and should be asked to run routes.

Advertisement
Sophomore slump?

He's not getting a ton of chances but even when he does he doesn't look the same.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Maybe if he didnt only come in to run a dam screen. He was the #1 bif play player in the ACC last year and they are treating him like he cant run a route past 10 yards!

They're not using his talents. Dude is a mega star being managed by baboons.

So much talent being wasted on this team that it should be considered a crime against humanity.

That all good to be sick of the coaches but you still have to play your heart out for your team. If you want to make money on Sundays one day you better perform regardless of how the coaches act. He has played soft and seemingly with no heart since the hit he took from burgess.

Advertisement

So much talent being wasted on this team that it should be considered a crime against humanity.

I'll say it yet again: If you clone Pete Carroll's staff and put them on both sides of last night's game, UM's roster 97 out of 100 against Nebraskas.

The talent is there.

I watched herb come off the field yesterday shaking his head in disgust. Kids upset he's not getting much PT.

herb not playing is the bigger question
Coley is hurt, he hurt his shoulder and missed week 2.
He looks banged up

But where is Herb?

This. Coley should run maybe 1 screen a game, let him get open down field.

Advertisement
Back