Stacy Coley HL

That's probably my favorite play of his career.
That one was insane because he was basically falling down for 40 of the 60 yards he ran, there was also I think a screen pass against VT where his burst was on full display. Caught it, saw a gap, two defenders had an angle on him and he split TF out of them two dudes and was gone.

Next was likely that corner leaping grab in the endzone against FSU. Dude caught it, got up dabbed, then like remembered **** I get hurt after every play and just fell down. The last part is obviously in jest but also shows he just had that much juice or adrenaline after the catch pain didnt matter until it did lol

Advertisement
What????????🤣🤣🤣🤣 AR82 was a monster. The dude was a beast who I thought could of made it to the show. Stacey was a track star who I appreciated but I didn't see #1 standout
Yea ARs speed was unreal that was the difference. SC had the route tree though....two different type wrs. I love Coley but if I could add one of those guys to the team rt now it's AR. AR would outrun bamas whole secondary

Advertisement
A little OT, but man was Kaaya constantly throwing off his back foot due to pressure. Imagine if he had ever gotten to plant his **** feet

Yea ARs speed was unreal that was the difference. SC had the route tree though....two different type wrs. I love Coley but if I could add one of those guys to the team rt now it's AR. AR would outrun bamas whole secondary
AR was also physical. SC was a natural though, just had a feel for the game, but was soft. Freshman AR was a bigger threat on the field than senior SC though, and I loved SC, so Im not trying to insult the guy. I thought SC was gonna be a first rounder.

Advertisement
Every time I watch highlights from those years I get depressed, that offense deserved a real defense

Advertisement
Advertisement
I only came in to this post because i thought you were posting this @DMoney. There isnt any other highlight that matter.

Y’all remember that video that came out of of the ‘12 class with Tracy, Bush, Duke all of them for 7v7 tryouts. Stacy was a rising junior and went out and cooked fools in like XL basketball shorts and a tall tee? It was nuts. Coley or AR probably hold multiple records here in Lash’s offense

And look like he’s just out for a Sunday jog, while running past em.

A little OT, but man was Kaaya constantly throwing off his back foot due to pressure. Imagine if he had ever gotten to plant his **** feet
I try and tell ppl. Kaaya is so underrated and under appreciated. Mans did a lot with less. Had a new coordinator every year and still balled out. Only if Richt would’ve changed that offense earlier.

Advertisement
Back