Stacy Coley at Practice Today

Not quite as big and strong, and maybe a little less explosive.....but Stacy Coley reminds me of Sammy (Watkins) get him in space one on one please.

So in other words... nothing like Watkins.... wow! Is this for real???????

The masses on here were claiming he was better than Watkins his first year. F'n ridiculous.

Not quite as big and strong, and maybe a little less explosive

Did you read what I said.....not one time did I say he was equal or better than Sammy lol people on here

But what you said was simply wrong. Other than both being WRs, they aren't similar. Watkins was a tough, physical receiver who played physical. Coley is more of a finesse receiver, who if anything shies away from being physical.

Advertisement
Not quite as big and strong, and maybe a little less explosive.....but Stacy Coley reminds me of Sammy (Watkins) get him in space one on one please.

The masses on here were claiming he was better than Watkins his first year. F'n ridiculous.

Did you read what I said.....not one time did I say he was equal or better than Sammy lol people on here

You are the people that are being LOL on... you were clearly comparing the two... how specifically does he remind you of him????????

But what you said was simply wrong. Other than both being WRs, they aren't similar. Watkins was a tough, physical receiver who played physical. Coley is more of a finesse receiver, who if anything shies away from being physical.

Coley is similar to Sammy the way he runs after the catch, balance, vision, speed, just not as big and strong (as physical) I said MAYBE a little less explosive...now what's wrong with that?

Last edited:

You are the people that are being LOL on... you were clearly comparing the two... how specifically does he remind you of him????????

Coley is similar to Sammy the way he runs after the catch, balance, vision, speed, just not as big and strong I said MAYBE a little less explosive...now what's wrong with that?

Why even mention Sammy Watkins if Coley isn't as big, strong, fast or explosive? Why not bring up a guy who is smaller, weaker, slower and less explosive than Sammy Watkins and compare Coley to him?

I remind chicks of Lexington Steel except my putz is 3 inches and I ejaculate prematurely on the rare occasion that I can actually achieve tumescence.

SMH Like I said....the people on this board. What the heck does comparing your junk to Lex Steele has to do with what I said. That's like comparing apples to oranges. Coley is similar to Sammy the way he runs after the catch, balance, vision, speed, just not as big and strong I said MAYBE a little less explosive...now what's wrong with that?

criticize others of comparing apples to oranges while comparing apples to oranges. That is what you are doing comparing Coley to Watkins. Two different types of athletes with much different production, coaches (main thing IMO) who just happen to play the same position.

Advertisement

1st time i agree with you DK...you SOB

Why even mention Sammy Watkins if Coley isn't as big, strong, fast or explosive? Why not bring up a guy who is smaller, weaker, slower and less explosive than Sammy Watkins and compare Coley to him?

I remind chicks of Lexington Steel except my putz is 3 inches and I ejaculate prematurely on the rare occasion that I can actually achieve tumescence.

SMH Like I said....the people on this board. What the heck does comparing your junk to Lex Steele has to do with what I said. That's like comparing apples to oranges. Coley is similar to Sammy the way he runs after the catch, balance, vision, speed, just not as big and strong I said MAYBE a little less explosive...now what's wrong with that?

criticize others of comparing apples to oranges while comparing apples to oranges. That is what you are doing comparing Coley to Watkins. Two different types of athletes with much different production, coaches (main thing IMO) who just happen to play the same position.

The only difference I see between them is size and strength....im making my case the both have good balance can run after catch can make explosive plays In the kicking game one is just bigger and stronger

Advertisement

Coley is similar to Sammy the way he runs after the catch, balance, vision, speed, just not as big and strong (as physical) I said MAYBE a little less explosive...now what's wrong with that?

So the similarity is that they both churn their legs as they run? Thanks.

Advertisement
Back