STA with most players on NFL rosters

Advertisement
Headed in the right direction got DBs finest last year and I'll take Blades any day. Wish we got the safety who went to Bama and the DT as well though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who’s the last STA grad that played at UM who got drafted? Everyone in recent memory has been a complete bust outside of Blades. Sam Bruce was a 5 star on some services. The line of busts along with the obvious maybe a big reason why top STA kids aren’t coming to the U.

Advertisement
How many does Lakeland have? I know They got to have like a lot too
They only have 3 players in the league. The Pounceys and Darryl Roberts. My school (Hillsborough) has more active (4) and all time players in the league then Lakeland. Shows how much talent Coach G has wasted.

GO BIG RED

Who’s the last STA grad that played at UM who got drafted? Everyone in recent memory has been a complete bust outside of Blades. Sam Bruce was a 5 star on some services. The line of busts along with the obvious maybe a big reason why top STA kids aren’t coming to the U.

Most of the active St Aquinas guys weren't "top" kids when they came out of high school or aren't very recent recruits.

Jake Ruddock 3*
Marcus Gilbert c/o 2006
Jordan Scarlett lol
Michael Palardy kicker... c/o 2010
Phillip Dorsett
Bryan Cox Jr
3*
Geno Atkins c/o 2006...3*
Sam Young, top player nationally who went to ND. c/o 2006. Outperformed greatly in the NFL by the next guy on the list who wasn't as highly recruited-
Brandon Linder
James White
3*...but we did take 3 RB's that year (Storm Johnson, Eduardo Clements, and Darrion Hall) who aren't as successful as him.
Giovani Bernard...I want to say him and James White came out at the same time, and this was in the midst of bridges burnt by Randy Shannon.
Lamarcus Joyner...yeah, not enough bags.
The 2 Bosa brothers were OSU bound
Bobby Hart was someone who we just straight up missed on with Al Golden here. Think that's when we got hit with sanctions.

If there's anything to be ashamed of throughout the list of 15 is the RB evaluation for c/o 2010 considering if we took either one of the St Thomas guys, we're looking at a NFL back as opposed to the 3 I mentioned above.

Go Raiders b! tches.

With that said, lets face it, a significant portion of the STA roster for a long time now are 1-2 yr "rentals". A fair criticism of the Blue and Gold.

Advertisement
Most of the active St Aquinas guys weren't "top" kids when they came out of high school or aren't very recent recruits.

Jake Ruddock 3*
Marcus Gilbert c/o 2006
Jordan Scarlett lol
Michael Palardy kicker... c/o 2010
Phillip Dorsett
Bryan Cox Jr
3*
Geno Atkins c/o 2006...3*
Sam Young, top player nationally who went to ND. c/o 2006. Outperformed greatly in the NFL by the next guy on the list who wasn't as highly recruited-
Brandon Linder
James White
3*...but we did take 3 RB's that year (Storm Johnson, Eduardo Clements, and Darrion Hall) who aren't as successful as him.
Giovani Bernard...I want to say him and James White came out at the same time, and this was in the midst of bridges burnt by Randy Shannon.
Lamarcus Joyner...yeah, not enough bags.
The 2 Bosa brothers were OSU bound
Bobby Hart was someone who we just straight up missed on with Al Golden here. Think that's when we got hit with sanctions.

If there's anything to be ashamed of throughout the list of 15 is the RB evaluation for c/o 2010 considering if we took either one of the St Thomas guys, we're looking at a NFL back as opposed to the 3 I mentioned above.
Funny how our worst RB class in almost 20 years would still be a success for UF.
Good info. Linder was the highest paid C in the league for a minute. Joey is the only one making more.

we literally got Huff a year ago. Sta remains a pipeline for miami. The difference now more so for sta is alot of their guys are 1 year mercenaries and arent true sta guys. **** last year Restrepo was an sta kid who transferred to DB just so he can graduate early

The real question is where all those players came from and should've played for if not for the mercenary attitude that's prevalent in S. FL?

They only have 3 players in the league. The Pounceys and Darryl Roberts. My school (Hillsborough) has more active (4) and all time players in the league then Lakeland. Shows how much talent Coach G has wasted.

GO BIG RED
Butch used to recruit Hillsborough a lot for us. They’ve always been an underrated school in an overrated football market (Tampa )

Advertisement
Back