STA -vs- De La Salle

SFbayCane

All American
Im heading to this game tonight. I haven't followed recruiting too closely lately. What players from STA should we pay close attention to? Who are their horses?

Any predictions for this game? Any general info you'd like to share about the game, please feel free to do so in this thread. Would like to get up to speed on this matchup before I head out.

Advertisement
Im heading to this game tonight. I haven't followed recruiting too closely lately. What players from STA should we pay close attention to? Who are their horses?

Any predictions for this game? Any general info you'd like to share about the game, please feel free to do so in this thread. Would like to get up to speed on this matchup before I head out.
Marcus Dumervil OT & Brady Dean QB!

STA is gonna bear that ***, once the jet lag wears off.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Eh **** it. Change of heart. Ima watch it on TV instead. I thought the game was at 7. Starts at 6:30PM. (PDT)

I also originally thought the game was going to be at DVC college, which is where DLS played Lakeland a handful of years ago. This game is actually at DLS, which is ****** little stadium, if you can call it that. I guess DLS wanted to be in their home locker room and didn't want to travel across town for the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Good win for STA.

Neither team could complete a forward pass. Typical week one power matchup. All defense and run game.

If this Sapp kid goes to uf then Warren will have failed as an uncle IMO.

Advertisement
Back