STA star OT Armella beginning to blow up, lands UM offer

View as article
Advertisement
Enzo and I went to school together. Graduated same class. We both took French as an elective back in the day. Our teacher was Mr. Piedra. The other French teacher was a perfect 10 named Mrs. Gonzalez. She was fine as can be.

Enzo used to call me Jacques Cousteau, for my penchant for picking up the language quickly. Dude was a bear. He looked like he was 30 years old as a teen.

If his kid is anything like him, then we’d be getting a good one.

My brother graduated with you guys. I graduated in 97.

I like the fact that once he commits, he's going to shut it down unless there's a coaching change or some unforeseen circumstances. Great advice from his father. A good place to be for Miami. No need to worry either way. He'll either be a Cane or not. No drama.

Officially a 5 star

I assume he's all Nole unless Norvell does as bad as I expect and/or a school like Clemson, LSU, Ohio State etc. pushes hard

Advertisement
Sad another big time OL in our backyard is going elsewhere... Neal, Walker, etc.
Sad? This kid is a FSPoo legacy..his dad has pushed him that direction from birth. He's very strong, but raw as ****...and his technique is not so good.

Advertisement
HE has good technique, good posture in his stance. good center of balance and plays the angles well, on top of finishes blocks! A little slow feet, but hes just a freshman. hes elite size and skill, and can definitely work on his foot speed. He is a must get.

Advertisement
HE has good technique, good posture in his stance. good center of balance and plays the angles well, on top of finishes blocks! A little slow feet, but hes just a freshman. hes elite size and skill, and can definitely work on his foot speed. He is a must get.

Not a freshman, **** be a junior this upcoming season.

Advertisement
Back