STA King Mack Hits the Portal.

Advertisement
forgive me for not fan girling guys just because they are from so fla.
Over My Head Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Harris is a fast kid. hes not slow. Im not saying im against so fla safeties but aside from JJ who wasnt a stud athlete, they have shown the tendency to play hero ball and get burned for it. Even Kam, great kid but for every great play he made, he was burned just as bad on one.
i liked harris as a recruitruit so i dont mind him im ready to see these guys full time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Was it ever established who they were evaluating in this video?
Yeup. The irony of all ironies, kid ended up becoming a linebacker instead of a safety. 6 years at Delaware before transferring to Iowa State where he finished his career strong.

Advertisement
@DMoney write up on Mack (interestingly enough, Ponds was in the same write up) 👇🏽

King Mack and Conrad Hussey, S (St. Thomas Aquinas)- Safety duo with similar size (5’11, 180) and real track speed. Mack finished fourth in the state in the 100M (10.64) and has the third-fastest 400M in the entire nation (46.25). Also ran a 21.43 in the 200M. On the field, he is a steady ballhawk (4 INTs) who plays like Kam Kinchens.

Penn State and James Franklin already have a commit from Hussey and they are after Mack. They value verified speed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back