St Thomas Aquinas vs Bishop Gorman

sabrose

Sophomore
Unbelievable game.Gorman wins in 3 overtimes by successfully going for 2. St Thomas had a 25 yd field goal kick blocked which hit the crossbar and bounced back. The BG player illegally leaped to block it but it wasnt called Trevon Grimes went out with a knee injury .

Advertisement
Unbelievable game.Gorman wins in 3 overtimes by successfully going for 2. St Thomas had a 25 yd field goal kick blocked which hit the crossbar and bounced back. The BG player illegally leaped to block it but it wasnt called Trevon Grimes went out with a knee injury .

Just got back from the game, Grimes was right in front of us getting worked on the bench. I'd imagine that was his dad down there he was ****ed. Both Qb's are way the **** over rated, I hope Florida keeps #14 , lol. He sucks, Grimes was open all over the field, with a good QB they win big.Good game though, BG would not be the best in SF.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Just got back from the game, Grimes was right in front of us getting worked on the bench. I'd imagine that was his dad down there he was ****ed. Both Qb's are way the **** over rated, I hope Florida keeps #14 , lol. He sucks, Grimes was open all over the field, with a good QB they win big.Good game though, BG would not be the best in SF.

Who was his dad ****ed at? The knee ligament gods? Or was he mad at the thought of his meal ticket being snatched away?

Advertisement

Who was his dad ****ed at? The knee ligament gods? Or was he mad at the thought of his meal ticket being snatched away?
Probably all of the above, that kid was head and shoulders better than anyone else on the field.

St. Thomas not as strong up front on D or OL as usual. That and QB is their weakness. White is not a D1 qb, if so definitely lower level D1.

Advertisement
I want #1 on STA. Kid played like a focused beast. I don't know how STA blew this game...after stopping the on the one, they should've had it in the bag.

Harriott was horrible. I pray uf still gives that kid a ship and hopefully they stop recruiting other qbs and see him as their answer at qb.

Advertisement
Back