St Louis sticks to Miami

Then why didn't St. Louis sign yet?

His teammate, Ryan Fines signed.

I'd call that nominally strange.

Advertisement
Can't think of any prospect we actually landed that I'd rather have in the class. Elite feet. I think he starts by the end of the year.

its official

Miami Hurricanes ‏@MiamiHurricanes now21 seconds ago

Please welcome consensus 4-star OL recruit Tyree St. Louis #WelcomeToTheU #NSD15 http://umsigningday.com
B9BLb2NIIAEMpvV.jpgB9BLcJrIgAEDNOW.jpg

Can't think of any prospect we actually landed that I'd rather have in the class. Elite feet. I think he starts by the end of the year.

What do you think the line will look like? Who will play LT?

Have to think Darling, McDermott, Linder, Isadora, Gadbois are in the mix to start.

Advertisement
I kindly ask for mercy before I say this, but we have sent our fair share of OL into the NFL the past couple years. Hope we can do the same for this kid.

Have to think Darling, McDermott, Linder, Isadora, Gadbois are in the mix to start.

Gadbois has to work through some issues.

I think we start with Darling/(battle)/Linder/Isidora/McDermott. LG would be Gall, Wells or someone like that. Ultimately, I'd like it to look like this: St. Louis/McDermott/Linder/Isidora/Darling.

Advertisement

I think we start with Darling/(battle)/Linder/Isidora/McDermott. LG would be Gall, Wells or someone like that. Ultimately, I'd like it to look like this: St. Louis/McDermott/Linder/Isidora/Darling.

I thought everyone always said that McDermott would end up at tackle and Darling at guard? Guess those projections were wrong

I see. I liked Gadbois the little he played this year, mean streak x 1000.

Uggh if Wells ever sees the field.

I thought everyone always said that McDermott would end up at tackle and Darling at guard? Guess those projections were wrong

I still think Darling is a G prospect for the next level. G/T guy.

we have to give credit to Stoutland for setting a VERY solid foundation for OL about 6 years ago.

as long as we don't corch it up, the O line should be solid for three more years. wait until 2017 when those guys would be seniors/juniors.

oooohhhh weeeee.

Advertisement

Darling played much better at tackle than guard in camp. Maybe it was just familiarity, but I think his length projects better at RT.

McDermott has shorter arms and a nasty temperament. I like him and Milo inside, with the versatility to kick out if necessary.

Advertisement
Back