St. Louis (Hawaii) vs STA

Advertisement
You can tell yourself that all you want but just reference the comments. It’s the kids who they are upset about mostly because they didn’t commit here.

Say it louder for the people in the back! Not only do they get mad an act like bytches when certain players dont sign here, how bout the **** they start saying about the players that are here who decide to turn pro, lol, bunch of morons and clowns in here man! These players not stupid, and werent stupid before social media about how alot of these so callled UM fans felt about them, but now with social media the closet haters consistently expose themselves, that's why alot of players leave this area and be like, ***** these ****'s and go get bags and say ***** UM, cause the culture not right and like it should be. UM was built to Greatness on certain principles and understandings, and once UM got away from that, the Truth is, this program became mediocre at best and living off the past. That culture of winning at that level will not be brought back by fake ****'s, the ***** *** b.o.t.'s, nor the fake theatrics by coach diaz and the culture of bashing the players he brought in being a first time headcoach that all he's done is go 6 & 6. In the meantime further up north, the boys up top have just hired a real headcoach that just came off winning a real title at the AAC level, and he's hiring competent and impressionable coaches. I said going in, we'll know if this guy is the real deal based on the d-co he hires, i can tell you right now, like coach richt did when he got here and brought the 4-3 back, their new d-co is doing the same thing. Going back to the defensive look Fsu is known for.

The one thing Fsu has been smart at, and the new headcoaches that come in is keeping coach odell haggins in the fold, why, because he the embodiment of what Fsu football is, and when coaches come in, they respect that. In the meantime at UM, you'll hear dumb ****'s saying **** whenever coach kehoe's name get brought up, "the game has passed him by" or "he's terrible" anything negative they can think, and the Truth is, their hasnt been a better o-line coach come thru here before him or since him, however, jeff stoutland under coach shannon had the best results of any o-line coach at UM not named arthur in the last 20 years. What odell is to Fsu, coach been that before him at UM, a guy that luvs his alma mata, was never looking to go anywhere and produced. Of course if you stay somewhere that long, its going to be ups and downs, at Fsu, how many people you ever seen bashing coach haggins, they havent had a dominant d-line for stretches but people understood it had more to do with the d-co's not odell.

Now that the 4-3 is coming back, those of us if you know what UM football looks like than you damyum show know what Fsu football is suppose to look like, and from what im seeing, they got a real chance of being on their way alot quicker, you dont hear the arrogant moron talking coming out from over their like we got over here. I said before the Fsu game this year, this is the "this aint what its suppose to look like bowl" let's see who wins, and i said coach diaz, if he doesnt do nothing else, he better win. We're still in that mode, the race is now on to see who can get their team to look like what its suppose to look like the quickest and at UM, or Fsu, a headcoach can never make excuses cause the players to win national championships are here, the question is, WTF are you doing. When coach taggart hired harlon barnett to be his d-co, the handwriting was on the wall, i said to myself, is nephew serious, this man gone come in here, and talk about this is his dream job, and the know all the history of Fsu football and he bring in a 3-4 d-co, made no sense.

So again ill go back to something i said when coach diaz got the job, if he's smart he'll keep coach rumph on staff, cause as of right now, he's the only link we Truly have on the coaching staff that's certified and knows what it actually takes to be UM great, he's the only true link that embodies the culture and confidence of what UM football is, who played with Greats who came thru here, but like kehoe, you got **** morons bashing him and want to see him outta here. Coach diaz, he grew up here and understands alot of what it takes, but he needs more help to try and bring the culture back, coach diaz is not certified and their is only one way he can be, against all odds, he wins a Championship. You got people on here who bash butch davis every chance they get, but coach davis is certified and knows how to get a team to look the way its suppose to look. If F.i.u is on the schedule next year i wouldnt be surprised if they met us at the middle of the field next year before the game.

Anyway, that's the lay of the UM land these days, stay tuned!

Advertisement
Why don’t you stop telling me what to do? It’s not a recruiting board. It’s a UM recruiting board. If you want to eat the assh0les of UF, UbaGA and LSU signees, then do your thing. I sure as fck will never be involved in that sort of faqqit ****.
Whoa tough guy... No one is telling you what to do. You responded to me. No need to get offended when my initial post wasn’t directed to you. And if it was a UM recruiting board why are we still having threads about the kid that flipped to Auburn? He’s no longer affiliated with UM. It’s a recruiting board. Tons of kids get brought up that’s UM isn’t interested in. We discuss the prospects of student athletes either getting recruited or committing to UM.

Advertisement
Say it louder for the people in the back! Not only do they get mad an act like bytches when certain players dont sign here, how bout the **** they start saying about the players that are here who decide to turn pro, lol, bunch of morons and clowns in here man! These players not stupid, and werent stupid before social media about how alot of these so callled UM fans felt about them, but now with social media the closet haters consistently expose themselves, that's why alot of players leave this area and be like, ***** these ****'s and go get bags and say ***** UM, cause the culture not right and like it should be. UM was built to Greatness on certain principles and understandings, and once UM got away from that, the Truth is, this program became mediocre at best and living off the past. That culture of winning at that level will not be brought back by fake ****'s, the ***** *** b.o.t.'s, nor the fake theatrics by coach diaz and the culture of bashing the players he brought in being a first time headcoach that all he's done is go 6 & 6. In the meantime further up north, the boys up top have just hired a real headcoach that just came off winning a real title at the AAC level, and he's hiring competent and impressionable coaches. I said going in, we'll know if this guy is the real deal based on the d-co he hires, i can tell you right now, like coach richt did when he got here and brought the 4-3 back, their new d-co is doing the same thing. Going back to the defensive look Fsu is known for.

The one thing Fsu has been smart at, and the new headcoaches that come in is keeping coach odell haggins in the fold, why, because he the embodiment of what Fsu football is, and when coaches come in, they respect that. In the meantime at UM, you'll hear dumb ****'s saying **** whenever coach kehoe's name get brought up, "the game has passed him by" or "he's terrible" anything negative they can think, and the Truth is, their hasnt been a better o-line coach come thru here before him or since him, however, jeff stoutland under coach shannon had the best results of any o-line coach at UM not named arthur in the last 20 years. What odell is to Fsu, coach been that before him at UM, a guy that luvs his alma mata, was never looking to go anywhere and produced. Of course if you stay somewhere that long, its going to be ups and downs, at Fsu, how many people you ever seen bashing coach haggins, they havent had a dominant d-line for stretches but people understood it had more to do with the d-co's not odell.

Now that the 4-3 is coming back, those of us if you know what UM football looks like than you damyum show know what Fsu football is suppose to look like, and from what im seeing, they got a real chance of being on their way alot quicker, you dont hear the arrogant moron talking coming out from over their like we got over here. I said before the Fsu game this year, this is the "this aint what its suppose to look like bowl" let's see who wins, and i said coach diaz, if he doesnt do nothing else, he better win. We're still in that mode, the race is now on to see who can get their team to look like what its suppose to look like the quickest and at UM, or Fsu, a headcoach can never make excuses cause the players to win national championships are here, the question is, WTF are you doing. When coach taggart hired harlon barnett to be his d-co, the handwriting was on the wall, i said to myself, is nephew serious, this man gone come in here, and talk about this is his dream job, and the know all the history of Fsu football and he bring in a 3-4 d-co, made no sense.

So again ill go back to something i said when coach diaz got the job, if he's smart he'll keep coach rumph on staff, cause as of right now, he's the only link we Truly have on the coaching staff that's certified and knows what it actually takes to be UM great, he's the only true link that embodies the culture and confidence of what UM football is, who played with Greats who came thru here, but like kehoe, you got **** morons bashing him and want to see him outta here. Coach diaz, he grew up here and understands alot of what it takes, but he needs more help to try and bring the culture back, coach diaz is not certified and their is only one way he can be, against all odds, he wins a Championship. You got people on here who bash butch davis every chance they get, but coach davis is certified and knows how to get a team to look the way its suppose to look. If F.i.u is on the schedule next year i wouldnt be surprised if they met us at the middle of the field next year before the game.

Anyway, that's the lay of the UM land these days, stay tuned!
Those are great points you’re making but it all comes down to winning. Top recruits want to win. They trust you to put them in position to win and we haven’t done that for almost 2 decades. It doesn’t matter who’s on staff. And if FSU continue to struggle they’ll experience the same but probably worse. At least we had multiple pro-bowlers that we’re playing for about 15 years to hold out hope. FSU doesn’t have that luxury.
And players will dip if they know they getting drafted early or if they lost confidence in the staff. Unfortunately we have a lot of players in the latter category. However, sellout fans don’t help but every fanbase has rude fans when they lose.

Rea
Whoa tough guy... No one is telling you what to do. You responded to me. No need to get offended when my initial post wasn’t directed to you. And if it was a UM recruiting board why are we still having threads about the kid that flipped to Auburn? He’s no longer affiliated with UM. It’s a recruiting board. Tons of kids get brought up that’s UM isn’t interested in. We discuss the prospects of student athletes either getting recruited or committing to UM.
Read your first sentence, tough guy. You told me how I should act toward these South Florida guttersnipes.

Rea

Read your first sentence, tough guy. You told me how I should act toward these South Florida guttersnipes.
It was definitely a question. The question mark indicated it was a question. I wasn’t telling you what to do. Like I said you responded to my initial post that wasn’t directed to you. Then I responded with that question.

Advertisement
Those are great points you’re making but it all comes down to winning. Top recruits want to win. They trust you to put them in position to win and we haven’t done that for almost 2 decades. It doesn’t matter who’s on staff. And if FSU continue to struggle they’ll experience the same but probably worse. At least we had multiple pro-bowlers that we’re playing for about 15 years to hold out hope. FSU doesn’t have that luxury.
And players will dip if they know they getting drafted early or if they lost confidence in the staff. Unfortunately we have a lot of players in the latter category. However, sellout fans don’t help but every fanbase has rude fans when they lose.
You actually read all that????

Advertisement

You are right, players do want to win, but more importantly, they want to know if a coach can get them to the next level, that's how butch davis was able to get guys when the program was trash, he was certified and guys knew enuff to know if jimmy johnson had him on his staff, that **** must know what he's doing. That's why its comical when people bash shannon, when it can be said to many degrees that coach shannon is from the jimmy johnson and butch davis coaching tree, as well as being his own coach who primarily was the one who set the tone at UM of players watching game film. We dont need bandwagon recruits coming to UM because we winning, we need the recruits that come in because they want to do what it takes to be Champions at UM. The key ingredient is having a headcoach who can galvanize and inspire these guys to Greatness by playing as one team. Real headcoaches wil, solve that problem, coach richt would've solved it, coach diaz created a problem and loss credibility by the way he handled the jw15 and transfer tate situations, and most importantly how he handled perry who the team luv's, the man is only the the qb on the team with the most wins and least amount of losses. If we want to be like everybody else, than just keep hiring these coaches that dont have no clue about what UM football is about, but if we want to be UM Great, the links to Greatness have to be there.

They won the State Championship and beat the same team St Thomas did by much more. Grayson and Lowndes would beat St Thomas as well.
I coach in Ga very familiar with these programs. Not buying Lowndes and Grayson Drew. Marietta will pose the best challenge. And beating Edgewater in Marietta in the regular season vs beating Edgewater for the ship is two different beasts. STA looked strong last night big-time program.

I coach in Ga very familiar with these programs. Not buying Lowndes and Grayson Drew. Marietta will pose the best challenge. And beating Edgewater in Marietta in the regular season vs beating Edgewater for the ship is two different beasts. STA looked strong last night big-time program.

I guess that is why they play the game.

Advertisement
Back