St. Louis (Hawaii) vs STA

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s up with these anti-south Florida posters? South Florida is what made this program. I don’t understand our fans.
This is a UM board, not a South Florida HS football board. I’d guess that UM fans care more about UM than they do South Florida scumbag HS kids and their scumbag families who chase bags to dance for the KKK and troll UM.

The South Florida kids who choose UM get tons of praise and adulation from UM fans. How many of those mercenary STA twats are coming to UM?

What’s up with these anti-south Florida posters? South Florida is what made this program. I don’t understand our fans.
“Made this program”. That program you reference will soon be something from 2 decades ago. South Florida produces enough talent every year to fill multiple recruiting classes. I get why a lot of Miami fans would hate South Florida recruits. The constant punking and decommitting is legitimately a national joke. South Florida athletes and Miami targets are known for this across the country.

Advertisement
This is a UM board, not a South Florida HS football board. I’d guess that UM fans care more about UM than they do South Florida scumbag HS kids and their scumbag families who chase bags to dance for the KKK and troll UM.

The South Florida kids who choose UM get tons of praise and adulation from UM fans. How many of those mercenary STA twats are coming to UM?

Have to disagree @thefranchise. We care about our program and can’t umderstand how our incompetent administration continues to cut corners with the most fertile grounds in our backyard. I’m sick of hearing about bags, develop the ones we have, those divas will come!!!

For me, it’s more like if they ain’t with us then they’re against us. I ain’t lathering up a bunch of mercenaries from some faqqit HS who are going to UF, LSU or UbaGA just because that HS is in South Florida.

I know you better than that, so you with fake and manure, names you’ve come up with!! If we were developing and winning I can understand your comments, but as you’ve talked about our players regress...you wouldn’t send your son to that crap either!!!

For me, it’s more like if they ain’t with us then they’re against us. I ain’t lathering up a bunch of mercenaries from some faqqit HS who are going to UF, LSU or UbaGA just because that HS is in South Florida.
Why don’t you just ignore them not insult them? It’s a recruiting board. There’s probably more local kids who get discussed that UM aren’t interested in than actually get recruited by UM. Look at the kid from McArthur. I don’t see the need to bash the entire region because some kids choose not to come here. I mean look at the DE that chose Auburn. Isn’t he from GA? We don’t bash the entire region of GA. And we had players from there that transferred in addition to getting spurn by recruits in that region. I also saw his thread is still going. Stop talking about him (not you just the board in general), for get about him and discuss the next potential recruit.

Advertisement

Don't agree with the word usage, but I do the idea. In addition everyone acts like our championship teams were 90% South Florida kids. They were not, our best teams were about a 40/60 split with the 60 being OOS kids.

“Made this program”. That program you reference will soon be something from 2 decades ago. South Florida produces enough talent every year to fill multiple recruiting classes. I get why a lot of Miami fans would hate South Florida recruits. The constant punking and decommitting is legitimately a national joke. South Florida athletes and Miami targets are known for this across the country.
Man every major program has that issue. LSU just has multiple top recruits flip and they’re the number 1 team. Clemson missed out on some recruits and Bama lost some recruits. We can’t go 6-6 and expect recruits to remain committed. The coaches get them committed then lay an egg on game day. You can’t be expecting blind commitment. Top recruits are trying to get to the league and winning better those chances. The legacy o this program was built on south Florida recruits but we also held up our commitment and started winning.

Plus our staff drops kids all the time. It’s the nature of the beast regarding commitment. I just don’t see the purpose in being upset with 17 & 18 year olds.

Advertisement
Man every major program has that issue. LSU just has multiple top recruits flip and they’re the number 1 team. Clemson missed out on some recruits and Bama lost some recruits. We can’t go 6-6 and expect recruits to remain committed. The coaches get them committed then lay an egg on game day. You can’t be expecting blind commitment. Top recruits are trying to get to the league and winning better those chances. The legacy o this program was built on south Florida recruits but we also held up our commitment and started winning.

Plus our staff drops kids all the time. It’s the nature of the beast regarding commitment. I just don’t see the purpose in being upset with 17 & 18 year olds.
To be honest with you, I don't believe most people here get as upset with the kids as they do the ones who are the parents/guardians of the kids who care more about what's in it for them then their own children.

To be honest with you, I don't believe most people here get as upset with the kids as they do the ones who are the parents/guardians of the kids who care more about what's in it for them then their own children.
You can tell yourself that all you want but just reference the comments. It’s the kids who they are upset about mostly because they didn’t commit here.

I know you better than that, so you with fake and manure, names you’ve come up with!! If we were developing and winning I can understand your comments, but as you’ve talked about our players regress...you wouldn’t send your son to that crap either!!!
Here’s the thing, friend. I hate the South Florida **** recruits and their ****** pimp families who are KKK groupies and troll my alma mater or don’t give us the time of day.

If they don’t want to come here then that’s their choice. Fck em though. I’m a UM guy, not a South Florida HS football honk. It’s the clowns who worship at the altar of these dyckheads who cause them to think they **** roses.

I ain’t gonna sit here and suck off a bunch a shytbags from a mercenary local HS like STA that’s sending all its best players to KKK hotbeds. **** STA and all their KKK groupie players and families.

Why don’t you just ignore them not insult them? It’s a recruiting board. There’s probably more local kids who get discussed that UM aren’t interested in than actually get recruited by UM. Look at the kid from McArthur. I don’t see the need to bash the entire region because some kids choose not to come here. I mean look at the DE that chose Auburn. Isn’t he from GA? We don’t bash the entire region of GA. And we had players from there that transferred in addition to getting spurn by recruits in that region. I also saw his thread is still going. Stop talking about him (not you just the board in general), for get about him and discuss the next potential recruit.
Why don’t you stop telling me what to do? It’s not a recruiting board. It’s a UM recruiting board. If you want to eat the assh0les of UF, UbaGA and LSU signees, then do your thing. I sure as fck will never be involved in that sort of faqqit ****.

Advertisement
Back