ST Aquinas is full of Sh*t.

Sta needs to schedule central they really have issues. Running the same play over and over

Advertisement
I always wondered why tampa catholic and jesuit down here in tampa aren't way better then they are. They can recruit just like st. thomas.

Advertisement
Maybe it's just a coincidence but STA always seems to have these "big time match-ups" during the opposing team's down year.

They play a relatively easy schedule during the year and they still manage to lose to a lesser opponent. (Cooper City, Miramar 3 years in a row, Don Bosco, etc)

I don't have anything against STA though. They're nowhere near as slimy as most of the other top "recruiting schools" in the county. Matter of fact, STA recruits itself. However, that's all about to change with Harriott at the helm. That program is about to see success that it never saw under Smith or Casullo. Just watch.

(SIDENOTE: Casullo got his a$$ kicked by Carol City. No fun when the rabbit got the fun, ay?)

I always wondered why tampa catholic and jesuit down here in tampa aren't way better then they are. They can recruit just like st. thomas.

Recruiting isn't as bad in that area. Apparently they make a big deal out of their all-star game over there. The kids get rings, jerseys, a big banquet, etc. You can't be selected to the all-star game unless you've been with your team for at least 2 years. This incentive keeps many kids from jumping ship. The big-time recruits will still transfer anyway cause they could care less about a local all-star game cause they're playing in the national ones, but the lower level D-1 kids will usually stay with their home team.

My buddy is from Bradenton and has coached on the West coast and he told me all about this. I don't know if this rule applies to majority of the West coast or if he was just talking about the Bradenton area.

Maybe it's just a coincidence but STA always seems to have these "big time match-ups" during the opposing team's down year.

They play a relatively easy schedule during the year and they still manage to lose to a lesser opponent. (Cooper City, Miramar 3 years in a row, Don Bosco, etc)

I don't have anything against STA though. They're nowhere near as slimy as most of the other top "recruiting schools" in the county. Matter of fact, STA recruits itself. However, that's all about to change with Harriott at the helm. That program is about to see success that it never saw under Smith or Casullo. Just watch.

(SIDENOTE: Casullo got his a$$ kicked by Carol City. No fun when the rabbit got the fun, ay?)

Ive said this before here, they tend to play the big OOS schools on their down years, harriot is going to recruit the **** out of them kids, i remember him at Uschool going nuts with kids

I dont like the recruiting that goes on in high school, but many schools do it. To rag on STA for winning big though, is just plain %^&*(.

we are not ragging on them for winning big that's what you supposed to do to a lesser opponent, but i don't respect STA they play powerhouse programs when they are down they did the same thing to heritage and northwestern they should of played central last night i don't respect that.
So th ey scheduled this game 3 years ago and knew Btw was down this year?? Please, grow up and be accountable.

Advertisement
Why is the high school coaching so bad in south florida i have noticed alot of this when watxhing these games...

Advertisement
Sta needs to schedule central they really have issues. Running the same play over and over
I said the same thing this morning but watching Central getting curbed 38-7 I don't think they want STA

STA did not want any part of Central when Cato and Freeman were there.............don't even mention the yearby and cook years.

STA stayed clear of those Treon Harris lead teams.......oh what about those Jacory Harris lead Northwestern teams. STA ducked them all.

When a talent depleted/Young Dade county team loses, people (mostly NJ Phucks) are quick to mention coaching.

Dade schools whips more in state and out of state *** than anybody!

No Cherry Picking!

I said the same thing this morning but watching Central getting curbed 38-7 I don't think they want STA

STA did not want any part of Central when Cato and Freeman were there.............don't even mention the yearby and cook years.

STA stayed clear of those Treon Harris lead teams.......oh what about those Jacory Harris lead Northwestern teams. STA ducked them all.

When a talent depleted/Young Dade county team loses, people (mostly NJ Phucks) are quick to mention coaching.

Dade schools whips more in state and out of state *** than anybody!

No Cherry Picking!

I don't disagree. Looks like Rumph and maybe Harriott will be different. Rumph's schedule is no joke. IMG, Dematha, Northwestern, Jackson, Hallandale, Creek, Norland.

Advertisement
High schools schedule 2-3 years in advance. Who can expect to see BTW down ever? STA puts these guys on the schedule so they can go for national rankings. Guys outside of Florida are going to see a win over a BTW and be impressed no matter what.

High schools schedule 2-3 years in advance. Who can expect to see BTW down ever? STA puts these guys on the schedule so they can go for national rankings. Guys outside of Florida are going to see a win over a BTW and be impressed no matter what.

Not true when it comes to Marquee/early season/preseason games. STA could have scheduled BTW and MCentral over the last 4 -6 years.......IF THEY WANTED TO.

STA = Cherry Pickers!

Advertisement
Back