ST Aquinas is full of Sh*t.

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
Playing BT Washington tonight. STA is only willing to play a Dade County powerhouse when their talent is Good and Dade School's talent is depleted. Did the same BS before scheduling Northwestern.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Not just dade powerhouses but they did the same thing with Broward schools. Avoided prime u school and American heritage with Sony Michel and those other 8-10 d1 seniors

Yea im from central broward and i dont like this. They should have played chads junior year when they had Matthew,Denver, and some other guys. You cant really brag about this

Advertisement
Now we make excuses for HS,
The Miami attitude is almost completely non-existent.
OP, I use to think teams played that game but i began to see that some teams just RELOAD! Miami at one time was that team, now we worry about wind, night games, and clouds....

Advertisement
Advertisement
It was still cool to see Bruce, grimes and that senior back dominate doe. Bruce threw the U up both times he scored, that's wassup!

I dont like the recruiting that goes on in high school, but many schools do it. To rag on STA for winning big though, is just plain %^&*(.

Advertisement
I dont like the recruiting that goes on in high school, but many schools do it. To rag on STA for winning big though, is just plain %^&*(.

we are not ragging on them for winning big that's what you supposed to do to a lesser opponent, but i don't respect STA they play powerhouse programs when they are down they did the same thing to heritage and northwestern they should of played central last night i don't respect that.

Advertisement
Back