Spring Transfer Portal

You guys ready for some fireworks?
It Begins Here We Go GIF by hero0fwar

Advertisement
In the nationally-recognized WhatsApp group chat known as Good WRs, Feld is widely recognized as a fraud, and is currently classified as "brownballed" (that's only a step and a half short of "blackballed"). If this rotting abscess is allowed to fester, Feld will go down as Mario's D'Onofrio.
Yep im almost there with him too…and its not because of all the gimmicks off field thats nothing to me but 2 years in a row where u just break your team down. When people said oh the players just aren’t use to this level of training im like dude just because they are working harder that shouldn’t equal injuries.

Injuries are systemic now there is too much data and research that goes into s&c to not notice red flags

In the nationally-recognized WhatsApp group chat known as Good WRs, Feld is widely recognized as a fraud, and is currently classified as "brownballed" (that's only a step and a half short of "blackballed"). If this rotting abscess is allowed to fester, Feld will go down as Mario's D'Onofrio.
I vote to move Feld to cheerleader and pull back coach

Find a way to land at least one of Rose or Malone and this was an solid A grade for transfer portal class. With a very easy path to being A+ if they can find a way to land an impact WR.

Potential 1st team ACC players
- Matt Lee
- Javion Cohen

Potential 2nd / 3rd team ACC players
- Francisco Mauigoa

Potential honorable mention ACC players
- Branson Deen (two time B1G honorable mention)
- Davante Brown (3rd team all AAC in 2021)
- Ajay Allen (if starter)

Add in potential guys like Rose, 1st team CUSA player, and Malone / Richard, young players with SEC experience and fantastic measurables, and you end up having yourself another few guys that would be in consideration for top conference players.

So far so good! Just need another few guys and this roster looks a **** of a lot better.

Advertisement
A nationally-recognized what’s app group is a first for me. Is that like this nationally recognized forum? Bc if so it’s mostly filled with people who don’t know anything (myself included).

Advertisement
Find a way to land at least one of Rose or Malone and this was an solid A grade for transfer portal class. With a very easy path to being A+ if they can find a way to land an impact WR.

Potential 1st team ACC players
- Matt Lee
- Javion Cohen

Potential 2nd / 3rd team ACC players
- Francisco Mauigoa

Potential honorable mention ACC players
- Branson Deen (two time B1G honorable mention)
- Davante Brown (3rd team all AAC in 2021)
- Ajay Allen (if starter)

Add in potential guys like Rose, 1st team CUSA player, and Malone / Richard, young players with SEC experience and fantastic measurables, and you end up having yourself another few guys that would be in consideration for top conference players.

So far so good! Just need another few guys and this roster looks a **** of a lot better.
For what it is worth, 247 has Miami currently ranked as 15th in the transfer portal for overall points but if you look at average commit ranking Miami is #2 behind FSU (who unfortunately is a full point better, but has 2 less players). Most of the teams ranked ahead of Miami have a decent amount more commits (Colorado is #1 based on points with 44(!) portal commits). It sounds like we still have some more on the way, so I assume Miami will move up the overall ranking and probably drop a bit down the average ranking, but still good to see that the kids we are picking up are quality players (at least according to 247).

For what it is worth, 247 has Miami currently ranked as 15th in the transfer portal for overall points but if you look at average commit ranking Miami is #2 behind FSU (who unfortunately is a full point better, but has 2 less players). Most of the teams ranked ahead of Miami have a decent amount more commits (Colorado is #1 based on points with 44(!) portal commits). It sounds like we still have some more on the way, so I assume Miami will move up the overall ranking and probably drop a bit down the average ranking, but still good to see that the kids we are picking up are quality players (at least according to 247).

Mostly sure this is also before the two kids who committed to us last night get their transfer grades which still haven't been set. I think our ranking will climb when they are factored in fwiw.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back