Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement

Attachments

• FvJga9SX0AsAnLm.jpeg.jpg
    FvJga9SX0AsAnLm.jpeg.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10
Advertisement
Dummys on here started trolling yesterday just because guys didn't commit right away :pgdead:
We had some schmucks taking victory laps because of visits. These commits were not slam dunks, they took work. Credit to staff.

I suggest people not go down the path they tend to go down on here and ruin things because I will toss em.

Advertisement
We had some schmucks taking victory laps because of visits. These commits were not slam dunks, they took work. Credit to staff.

I suggest people not go down the path they tend to go down on here and ruin things because I will toss em.

I sincerely hope everyone on CIS is able to celebrate some commits soon without surrendering to the childish need to tell their online frenemies "I told you so" (or diminishing those commitments).

But I'm not holding my breath.

I sincerely hope everyone on CIS is able to celebrate some commits soon without surrendering to the childish need to tell their online frenemies "I told you so" (or diminishing those commitments).

But I'm not holding my breath.
We’ve got a handful plus on one side who are miserable, take worthless pot shots and **** on everything and then we’ve got another handful plus on the other side ridiculing and going after people for expressing honest opinion that isn’t sunshine. None of them are objective.

Then there’s everybody else who wants to participate and enjoy whatever good news there is and has to suffer through the aforementioned.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does FSU ever fair well when the portal prospect takes multiple high level visits?

Seems they only do well when the back channel and have deal done before said player hits portal, and the portal players take only visit to fsu

So, when do Summer classes start for Miami? I would imagine all the portal guys would want to get there as soon as possible.

Summer A and Summer C - classes start a week from today

Summer B - June 20

Since there are no LOIs to be signed by transfers, maybe some people can figure out why there might be up to a 1-week delay on announcements...

Advertisement
Back